KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Unforgiven: RP Thread

The Unforgiven: RP Thread
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Isaac tilted his head in the soldier's direction, his strained smile cracking slightly. He idly noted the man reaching for guns, and mimicked the gesture by resting a hand on his own holster. At the same time, he began to slouch over the handle of the hammer still nigh embedded in the ground.

"Is that how it's going to be? We're just going to pretend thing haven't been happening, huh? That the little heretic girl hasn't had her face plastered all over, that there's a certain supernatural element on the rise?"

With another tilt of his head, Isaac indicated Jared.

"At 700 feet, Mr. Performer over there was on the other side of this clearing."

A flick of the wrist returned to Cael.

"At 400 feet, you weren't here. Just wander out of the shadows, did you?"

Issac fell silent when Solomon began to speak. Slowly, the smile covering his face became more and more genuine. Dreams, eh? One of the very things that had lead him here, and he wasn't about to give up.

"Sounds like you've got the idea. Old Ones or not, you bunch have power, and I'm in the market."

Tags- Cael, Jared, Solomon, All. In that order.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 01:34 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Now, you're supposed to be the Almsmen of Yore, right? Legends and heroes and all that. I hear you got powers enough to turn the tide of battles, so how about it?"

"Umm."

"The Almsmen are a legend. Nothing more. They don't exist. Never have, and never will. It's kinda sad that you... Calranians can't do anything without clinging to fairy tales and children's bedtime stories."

"Uh..."

Jared was getting more confused by the second. There was a lot of talk about some old stories he remembered hearing about vaguely when he was a kid. They all seemed to be making connections to something he was completely unaware of, and it made him scratch his head in uncertainty.

"Is that how it's going to be? We're just going to pretend thing haven't been happening, huh? That the little heretic girl hasn't had her face plastered all over, that there's a certain supernatural element on the rise?"

That sentence did bring to mind a something he remembered reading along one of those ticker things on the news channels. He'd been flipping channels bored one night, landing on the news. It was just a blurb, but for some reason it had caught his attention. Jared wondered about it for a moment before noticing the walking tank nodded towards him.

"At 700 feet, Mr. Performer over there was on the other side of this clearing."

The reference in measurement made the young man turn his head up, wondering if he might actually be able to see where Jet Jackson had come from. He looked back down as he heard Solomon speaking.

"Actually. When I was held captive and my people were worshiping me, it was because they believed I was one of the Old Ones reborn...and the dreams were revealing themselves. Showing me, what, the past? I didn't know what it was back then. But I suppose they could mean something now. Right? I mean, we've all had similar dreams that led us here. We all have...abilities. Maybe there is some semblance to what this Isaac is saying."

"Sounds like you've got the idea. Old Ones or not, you bunch have power, and I'm in the market."

"Yo, no offense" he finally spoke up, looking at Isaac while throwing an arm up to indicate to the man's hefty gear, "it looks like you really ain't got much to worry about. Now, I admit a site don't start hopping until the Rockabilly makes the scene," he continued as he kicked off his remaining shoe and stepped away from it, "but I'm not really digging the show you're offering."

Tag - Isaac

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2013 10:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"I, too, am a little wary of what you're saying, Isaac. It sounds as if you are asking that we join some cause you have for a war," Solomon almost questioned as he looked around the group. "As you can plainly see, I am no fighter. And what exactly is your 'market?' I can tell you that it does not sound like a place where you buy something." Solomon took a quick pause as he mulled what he just said over. "Or is it?"

Tag - Isaac

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 06:23 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Isaac frowned at the words he was hearing, before slumping his shoulders into a small sigh. He'd expected something like this from at least one of them, but two? Isaac straightened, his face becoming a grim mask of its former self. The other Ones were quiet , so it seemed as if everything was beginning to fall on deaf ears.

"Hmph," Isaac grunted. "So that's your answer, huh?"

Isaac's arms found their way behind his back, gripping his own wrists as he began to pace around his hammer. "Now, see, that presents a bit of a problem. I can't exactly have one of you running off to an enemy, now can can I? To be certain, some of you ain't fighters, but I've never seen a war won with soldiers alone."

"So I'm afraid I have to say there's one thing that really should be made clear here. When I said I had need of you," Isaac's hands left his back, one finding its way to his large hammer's haft, while the other retrieves the laser pistol hanging at his side. The gun leaped from its holster to point in Jared's direction. At the same moment, a mechanical hum started up as the gravhammer buzzed to life. Isaac's eyes narrowed, and a slight scowl was the only expression he allowed to show on his face.

"I wasn't asking."

Tags- Jared, Solomon, All.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 07:14 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Hmph, so that's your answer, huh?"

"Yeah man. I know how to hold my own, but war just ain't my scene," Jared replied. He felt his skin prickle as Isaac started pacing, his eyes wandering to that humongoid hammer of his.

"Now, see, that presents a bit of a problem. I can't exactly have one of you running off to an enemy, now can can I? To be certain, some of you ain't fighters, but I've never seen a war won with soldiers alone. So I'm afraid I have to say there's one thing that really should be made clear here. When I said I had need of you..."

That prickly feeling was getting worse. Jared tensed up and started backing away as he saw Isaac slowing down. Seeing his hand go to the hammer's handle made him glad for the foresight.

"...I wasn't asking."

He forgot all about that gun, though. Was he faster than the trigger man? Only one way to find out, Jared thought as he vanished. He could have bailed, maybe. He still had no idea how far he was from home. It wouldn't give him any answers though, and he'd really, really like some damn answers. So he reappeared within the treeline, crouched low and behind cover. This definitely wasn't his scene, but he'd wait and see what would come of it.

Tag - Isaac

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 01:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Solomon looked around after Jared disappeared. What a convenient ability, he thought to himself. It was just he and the other two in front of this Isaac fellow and the other two didn't look to terribly worried that the machine-ladend man had pretty much just threatened them.

He held his hands up as he backed away. "Is there no other way we can go about discussing this other than resorting to violence? As I said before, I am no fighter. But I do not wish to become someone's slave again. I implore you to put your weapons away. We shall not harm you and hope to receive none from you either."

Tag - Isaac

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 03:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Isaac cursed under his breath when the gaudy man disappeared. He quickly pivoted, keeping one eye on the group while he scanned his surroundings. It was a bad situation, he knew. Should he divert his attention from any of them for a moment, it would leave him vulnerable to attack. At the same time, the trickster could be anywhere, whether running away or preparing an attack of his own. Despite himself, Isaac smiled. This was the reason he wanted such an ability in the first place, after all.

Idly, Isaac noted that someone else was speaking. The one claiming not to be a fighter. Isaac spared him a glance and a smile that was all teeth. "A slave, huh? Good, you already know how this works, then. Surrender, and you might just earn some freedom soon enough."

Even as he spoke, Isaac continued to scan the treeline for signs of life. Maybe if the other fool had stuck around, there'd be some sign of it. A broken branch, perhaps, or a shifting bush. That was how it worked, right? Forests weren't exactly Isaac's forte, and he saw nothing he recognized that would indicate the man's presence. Just his luck, then.

Tags- Solomon, Jared

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 04:19 AM
The Big O
The Original O

There was no reason for Solomon to believe anything that this Isaac said. The cunning-looking grin he wore on his face when he spoke to him said as much.

As Isaac was looking to the woods, Solomon kept his eyes on him. He knew how fatal a mistake could be if he did otherwise. He was hoping in the pit of his belly that Jared was planning something that would help get them out of this situation.

In response to Isaac, Solomon rebuttaled. "Your words have no value when you hold weapons against us. Lay your armament down and let us discuss this like civilized men. After all, it is you who wants, or shall I say, needs something from us. What good would any of us be if you so decide to use any of your weapons against us?"

Tag - Isaac

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 04:41 AM