KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » PPG vs DBZ/GT

PPG vs DBZ/GT
Started by: Ferret Fiend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well technically Scream was right about the high end speed and strength points, and that Blossom and Buttercup have high mental and combat intellect respectively. On the other hand the kid Trunks and Goten barley have combat smarts down at this point.

Are the two boys planet busters?
That is the dumbest question ever Freeza under 1% percent of his power is a planet buster Super Sayin goten and trunks are way stronger.

Edit: Blossom gets destroyed mercilessly, Buttercup is not smart she relies on Blossoms intelligence but she rather go in swinging so no she is not a strategist and neither is Bubbles who just does as she is told showing no leadership and has never been able to come up with a intelligent plan thats why she got captured by a monkey and why electricity was shown to hurt her.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Nov 5th, 2013 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:06 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

People keep making that 1% of his power claim, but Frieza destroying Namek was in his final form and IIRC destroying Vegeta was not in the manga.

Super Saiyan children cannot be assumed to be stronger than Frieza, lol.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:20 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza was not able to blow up Namek cause he was under pressure goten and trunks are able to keep up with people would would one shot freeza if you don't think they are stronger than you are retarded

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:25 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Be angrier, if he couldn't use the ability in combat then it isn't combat relevant, is it?

Besides which point Goku basically watched him do it, how bad are Frieza's apparent performance issues?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:26 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku wins be able to bust dimensions and beating freeza and cell as a kid
Trunks wins he is able to keep up with his dad at SSJ
Goten wins even though I hate him so much

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:29 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

GT is non canon and shitty and I care nothing for it.

Not as a kid he isn't.

You realize if we use her higher feats she can kill him with a punch, right?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:36 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your ****ing stupid it saids GT kid goku so I can use that feat.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:47 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't pay attention to GT so will ignore that match up.

At their best the PPG are easily fast enough to outpace the Saiyan kids and are much, much stronger, resulting in a hardcore physical beat down, though.

At their worst, less so. They vary a lot.

Or I don't give a shit. Read. Aren't you posting from school?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:48 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude I never get in trouble at all Im the teachers fav.
Trunks as a kid was able to keep up with vegeta and I wont argue with Goten cause I dislike him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:50 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

God help Texas. no expression

Trunks as a child was never as powerful as his father, or close to it. Vegeta was impressed and rightfully bothered that he'd hit SSJ, sure. That was ****ing stupid though and my mind would also have been blown if it turned out I spent my entire life working toward something and some kid somewhere just did it while he was playing with the neighbour's boy.

At the end of the day even if that were true Buttercup is the best fighter, and at her best would utterly romp Vegeta barring a lucky high end ki blast which should not hit her due to the speed gap between them.

At her best she romps Trunks. At her worst she gets romped.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:54 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL vegeta beats buttercup 10/10 trunks wins 6 or 7/10 because just because she is faster dont mean shit take flash he gets hit by people who cant even run 50MPH not only that buttercup will most likely try to tank the Ki blast because she likes to show off and gets punched by monsters that are slow as **** she may be fast but her reaction time is slow.
By the way god help Texas there have been more famous people here than were you are from.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 04:59 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Do you have any idea where I live?

Also, if that's how you judge the merit of where you live, well... God help Texas.

And no, if we use Buttercup at her best, she is the most technically skilled and capable fighter of the three sisters and is too fast for Vegeta to capably counter, his only win is coming from a lucky ki blast, since nothing else he has will manage it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:03 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

He still was planet busting attacks thats not luckily and Buttercups reaction time is slow as **** while trunks isnt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:06 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

He has to hit her with them, which he cannot do while eating small, fingerless fists to his noggin at speeds he cannot comprehend.

Trunks as a child cannot be proven to be a planet buster, either.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:07 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ/GT take all until the girls bust planets or actually show good strategy except blossom then its a stomp buttercup is no strategist and bubbles is to soft except for one episode she went berserk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:08 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by battlemaster161
DBZ/GT take all until the girls bust planets or actually show good strategy except blossom then its a stomp buttercup is no strategist and bubbles is to soft except for one episode she went berserk
Neither kid Trunks or Goten are 'strategists'. Nor can they keep up with the PPG at their best. The only thing they have is their ki, which they won't be able to use effectively against an opponent that much faster.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:09 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes they can they they do it all the time.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:12 PM
Crimson Dragoon
DEBIRUMAN

Since GT is included, I'm assuming it's DBZ anime, which has King Vegeta casually nuking a planet and its moons

His powerlevel is 10,000 IIRC

I say PPG get nuked, come at me fagets

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 01:16 AM
Crimson Dragoon is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Dragoon a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Dragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
People keep making that 1% of his power claim, but Frieza destroying Namek was in his final form and IIRC destroying Vegeta was not in the manga.

Super Saiyan children cannot be assumed to be stronger than Frieza, lol.
Freeza in a brief flashback to the scene was shown to be first form Freeza, sitting in his pimp chair.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 03:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
Since GT is included, I'm assuming it's DBZ anime, which has King Vegeta casually nuking a planet and its moons

His powerlevel is 10,000 IIRC

I say PPG get nuked, come at me fagets
Hm, yeah, including GT would indeed include anime feats.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 03:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote