KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Steven Universe

Steven Universe
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, so cute. Even Lars was cool.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 07:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sadie's a baoss.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Finally some animation for Rose Quartz. Damn, she was a big woman, that was refreshing to see.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:01 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

She was tall as hell. But she was big because she was preggers.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I was referring to her height as well. She had to be at least as tall as Garnet.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 02:38 PM
KingD19

I believe she was taller than Garnet. As she looked pretty high above Greg and that was before he got all short, pudgy and slouchy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 02:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hey guys, so....... Garnet's voice actor made a song a month ago.

Guess Garnet's a bit kinky stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 01:33 AM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Steven would be a universe buster I can feel it......

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 06:45 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I hate this show... So, so much. It just bores me, much like Squidbillies annoys me.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 09:53 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

What about it bores you? Is the presentation slow? Do you not like the characters? By all means, elaborate.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:39 PM
KingD19

This show keeps throwing these existential crises at me one after the other. First Steven accepting death outside the warp tunnel because even though he'd proved his point, he figured his death was an inevitability because he himself couldn't stop it, and mentioning how he was going to die alone(like everybody does).

That whole thing with Stevonnie. And then the future sight making him paranoid to the point of passive suicide(not killing himself but allowing whatever potentially fatal thing to happen because he couldn't know what was about to happen). It's much deeper than I anticipated it to be when it started.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 02:13 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It touches on a lot of surprisingly serious subjects. The latest episode heavily implies [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that Amythest has feeling for Greg, and tricked him into something intimate by shaleshifting into Rose Quartz. It blew me away, really.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 06:33 AM
Jmanghan

Just, everything about it, I like stuff that can kick in my nostalgia, or stuff thats of really cool Fantasy Lore, or just stuff that I think is funny. Regular Show, Adventure Time, I love both of those. I hate Uncle Grandpa, Gumball, Steven Universe, etc. I also think Teen Titans Go is pretty good

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 07:28 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Gumball's brand of humor makes it the best show on CN in terms of pure comedy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 07:50 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Not sure if anyones been following the Stevenbomb this week, but this show is probably the best cartoon running atm. So, so good.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 12:40 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I only watch Steven universe when adventure time or gum ball is next

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 12:53 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not sure if anyones been following the Stevenbomb this week, but this show is probably the best cartoon running atm. So, so good.

I'm so conflicted on them meeting Peridot and the other "evil" gems. Lapis Lazuli didn't seem to be a part of that entity, but all those gems at the Kindergarten...all the gems back on the homeworld? Sooooo much stuff going on. Also he and Connie's relationship is handled really well.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:11 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This is the best cartoon ever, my god. So perfect. I've been watching Garnets song over and over. She's made of love. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 02:55 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I didn't catch it live, but got to marathon the last few episodes.

Originally posted by KingD19
I'm so conflicted on them meeting Peridot and the other "evil" gems. Lapis Lazuli didn't seem to be a part of that entity, but all those gems at the Kindergarten...all the gems back on the homeworld? Sooooo much stuff going on. Also he and Connie's relationship is handled really well.

I kind of understand how you feel. There was a lot that happened all at once. Remember, though, Lapis wanted to go back to the gem homeworld. It makes sense her arrival led to the way everything turned out. I think the overload was intentional, too, or if not it certainly gave me some empathy. Could be because I watched it back to back, though. I love how they handled Steven's growing concern and conflicting feelings. Felt very real to me.

This is the best cartoon ever, my god. So perfect. I've been watching Garnets song over and over...

I'm about to backtrack and watch that whole episode over at least three more times. I honestly never thought to question why Garnet had two gems all this time, but this reveal explained it so smoothly. It definitely explains her pure, utter joy when she saw Stevonnie. Honestly, it's sweet, and lovely, and Garnet is just forever made of...

She's made of love. (please log in to view the image)

Well, yeah. big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:31 AM