KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Steven Universe

Steven Universe
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Peridot is the ****ing best.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 11:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

****ing incredible.

Also, the next 5 episode titles and synopses are up.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 11:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Peridot is (please log in to view the image)

AHHHHHHHHHH SO ****ING GOOOOOD!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 12:59 AM
NemeBro

WHY IS PERIDOT SO CUTE THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT **** THIS SHOW I SWEAR TO GOD

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 02:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I hate waiting for new episodes, but when we get them it's so worth the wait I'm not even mad...until I have to wait some more.

Last edited by KingD19 on Jan 9th, 2016 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:00 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NemeBro
WHY IS PERIDOT SO CUTE THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT **** THIS SHOW I SWEAR TO GOD

Because she's the ****ing best thats why.

Possibly the best Stevenbomb so far. Peridot is just such a great character.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 08:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I just saw the leaks. It's hard to imagine how this show could possible get any gayer than this.

Also season 3 is set to be amazing. I love how it turns out that Lapis actually acts like the fandom predicted her to act. "Bob" was hilarious. And Peridot continues to have the best lines and just be the best thing on the show.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 22nd, 2016 at 07:49 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:46 PM
NemeBro

What leaks homo?

Old Post May 28th, 2016 12:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well it wasn't really leaked, France just released a bunch of episodes before America did. So I've seen up to Steven Floats in english already.

http://theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/

Old Post May 28th, 2016 10:17 AM
SSJGGogeta

Anyone see Gem Harvest? lol

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:53 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It was kind of bad imo. I didn't like Andy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:03 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Nephthys
It was kind of bad imo. I didn't like Andy.

Really? I've only recently caught up with the show, despite having seen it when it first aired.

Anyway, I personally didn't really like Andy that much either, but I definitely felt like I knew why he was the way he was, you know? He was really just trying to run away from his family, because he had lost so much, and didn't want to have a family again for fear of losing them as well. I also love the fact that he was voiced by the same guy that voiced Carl in Aqua teen hunger force. laughing

I really loved the episode overall though. I think it really solidified the bond between Lapis and Peridot, as well as ease a large portion of the tension between Lapis and the other gems. I also liked having another episode that kind of took a break from the plot for a bit, you know? I'm definitely excited to get back on track with the gem war, and the actual plot of the show, but a break every once in a while helps keep the cast more casual, I think.

Just my thoughts, lol.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:43 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Pink Diamond reveal mother****ers!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:38 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

NOBODY SAW IT COMING BECAUSE EVERYBODY SAW IT COMING!

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:38 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So apparently this show ended in March and surprised nobody brought it up considering how popular it was.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 06:35 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof.Hexavier

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Anyone see Gem Harvest? lol
pretty good show

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 07:43 PM
Prof.Hexavier is currently offline Click here to Send Prof.Hexavier a Private Message Find more posts by Prof.Hexavier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Helen09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you for the information

Old Post Jul 25th, 2022 11:28 AM
Helen09 is currently offline Click here to Send Helen09 a Private Message Find more posts by Helen09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oktorinder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you for the information

Old Post Aug 16th, 2022 01:57 PM
oktorinder is currently offline Click here to Send oktorinder a Private Message Find more posts by oktorinder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote