KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sacred108

Deathbattle disagreements

If you ever seen Deathbattle you should know already what it is all about. A lot are extremely close and others just one sided. There's some we agree on and there's those we don't. Which Deathbattle do you disagree on and why.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 06:58 PM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though I don't disagree with the link vs cloud, it was gay on how they gave link his master sword yet they give cloud his standered sword.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 07:10 PM
Danny Wayne is currently offline Click here to Send Danny Wayne a Private Message Find more posts by Danny Wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'm of the opinion that Samus Aran didn't stomp Boba Fett quite hard enough.

That's just me though.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:11 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma should have rape stomped Shang Tsung to it never should have been that close

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:16 PM
Danny Wayne is currently offline Click here to Send Danny Wayne a Private Message Find more posts by Danny Wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Shao Kahn vs Bison didn't set well with me >_>

My favorite is probably still Zangief vs Haggar though (Vegeta vs Shadow a close second) lol.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:26 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

M. Bison shoulda wrecked Shao Khan.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:27 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
M. Bison shoulda wrecked Shao Khan.
thumb up
I fully agree with this lol

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:29 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naw I actually agree Kahn would beat bison

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:53 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Its all canon but to be honest those are not all from one force its from the games, comics, and show but that would be Kahn at his best.

Edit: also these guys did their research and give videos and feats but they tend to get their battles wrong but they give the feats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh1Y1TfV86U

Sock detected.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:01 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

That made no sense scream how am I a sock

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:04 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It's a little eerie how well your opinions line up with that guy who happened to be BM, IAV and FF.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:10 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by The Scenario
I'm of the opinion that Samus Aran didn't stomp Boba Fett quite hard enough.

That's just me though.

thumb up

Spite match, and as with many characters, their research was sorely lacking.

Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Though I don't disagree with the link vs cloud, it was gay on how they gave link his master sword yet they give cloud his standered sword.

Do you really think it would have mattered?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:11 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It's a little eerie how well your opinions line up with that guy who happened to be BM, IAV and FF.
so because I agree with someone I'm a sock lol that makes everyone a sock then wait are you a sock of yamcha he said bison would have won and you instantly agreed so I guess that makes you a sock.

That's pretty much how your judging me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:19 PM
NemeBro

People need to realize that the animated battles themselves are meant to give you something exciting to watch, not to accurately gauge how the match would go according to their opinions. This is directly addressed with Superman vs. Goku; despite a quite close battle in the animation, it is pointed out explicitly that the difference between their strength, speed, and durability is "not even close".

Anyway, Wonder Woman should have beaten Rogue. Even with Rogue equalizing the physical difference, Diana is still a far superior fighter, and it has been pointed out that it is her incredible skill that makes her quicker in a tussle than even Superman. Not her natural superhuman speed. While the "Faster than Superman" thing has been contested, the reasoning behind her skill increasing her effective speed is sound enough.

Felicia would have probably run a train on Taokaka. This is simply a result of her verse being considerably more powerful than Tao's.

Super Shadow would kill Vegeta. Faster, stronger, more powerful.

Bison would beat Kahn. They didn't address the frankly insurmountable physical advantage Bison has.

Oh, and Cloud would have beaten Link.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

@nemebro
I think wonder woman, taokaka, vegeta, Kahn, and link would win. I agree with you on most parts but not all.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 09:57 PM
sacred108

is their a way to ban people from your threads cause I'm getting tired of screampaste shit. It's getting on my last nerves he keeps being a ******* on my threads and it's freaking annoying.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 10:02 PM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Go to your User Control Panel and click the link labeled "Edit Ignore List." You can then copy/paste someone's username into the box. Once they're on your Ignore list, you won't be able to see their posts unless you click on them. Well, it'll still tell you that they posted, but you won't be able to read their posts.

Is that about what you're looking for?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 10:45 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I agree on Wonder Woman beating Rogue, probably agree on Bison beating Kahn too (Kahn seemed too overexaggerated/wanked in that fight).

Other fights like Thor vs Raiden and Samus vs Boba Fett were just plain spite no matter how you put it (could've at least given Raiden his staff weapon or hammer from MK4, not that it would've made much of a difference). Also, yeah. Shang lasting as long as he did against Akuma was lolzy, but it was done to keep the battle entertaining and exciting; the same reason they made Goku vs Superman as evenly matched as they did in the animation.

In the Doomguy vs Master Chief fight, they seemed to ignore the Doomguy's gravity gun, which would've been able to catch Chief's plasma grenade in midair and throw it back at him at the end of the fight. The mystical weapons in both versions of Doom 3 (artifact, soul cube) were also mysteriously excluded. Doomguy could've just slowed down time with the artifact and fired a BFG round before Chief could ever use a bubble/drop shield.

Yoshi vs Riptor was silly with the way it quickly ended, not that I'm denying that Yoshi would win. Ironically, I actually made a versus thread on VGV at one point of the two dinosaurs before there was ever a death battle of them.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 10:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Hey guys what your though on Kratos Vs Spawn fight. _I do beileve Spawn can beat Kratos but however the creator of DeathBattle said Blade of Olympus could kill spawn but it was not enough.

But before all that. They pointed out all Greeks gods are earth gods and not another existed like heaven and hell gods.

So that got me confuse because why they said blade of Olympus was not enough to kill spawn after saying all greeks gods are earth gods.

Spawn can be kill by heaven weapons something blade if olympus is not. So it not to even kill spawn

Help me here and what ya view on this fight?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 12:53 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Hey guys what your though on Kratos Vs Spawn fight. _I do beileve Spawn can beat Kratos but however the creator of DeathBattle said Blade of Olympus could kill spawn but it was not enough.

But before all that. They pointed out all Greeks gods are earth gods and not another existed like heaven and hell gods.

So that got me confuse because why they said blade of Olympus was not enough to kill spawn after saying all greeks gods are earth gods.

Spawn can be kill by heaven weapons something blade if olympus is not. So it not to even kill spawn

Help me here and what ya view on this fight?

The logic behind that, IIRC, was that the Blade of Olympus, while of divine origin, was forged of earthly being. The implication is that it would require something from another realm of existence, such as Heaven and Hell, to actually do away with Spawn since he is essentially a product of Hell.

I don't quite know enough about Spawn to comment further, so I have no real opinion on it. As for the "no gods exist outside of Olympus" shtick, this only applies to the God of War continuity. When combining realms of fiction, you have to account for both as thoroughly as possible. In this case, Olympus, Heaven, and Hell were all applicable.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 01:02 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote