KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyway, Wonder Woman should have beaten Rogue. Even with Rogue equalizing the physical difference, Diana is still a far superior fighter, and it has been pointed out that it is her incredible skill that makes her quicker in a tussle than even Superman. Not her natural superhuman speed. While the "Faster than Superman" thing has been contested, the reasoning behind her skill increasing her effective speed is sound enough.

thumb up

Of all the deathbattles I have seen this is certainly the one I disagree with most.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 01:18 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

Of all the deathbattles I have seen this is certainly the one I disagree with most.
Forgot it even happened, yeah, that was dumb.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:01 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

People need to realize that the animated battles themselves are meant to give you something exciting to watch, not to accurately gauge how the match would go according to their opinions. This is directly addressed with Superman vs. Goku; despite a quite close battle in the animation, it is pointed out explicitly that the difference between their strength, speed, and durability is "not even close".

Anyway, Wonder Woman should have beaten Rogue. Even with Rogue equalizing the physical difference, Diana is still a far superior fighter, and it has been pointed out that it is her incredible skill that makes her quicker in a tussle than even Superman. Not her natural superhuman speed. While the "Faster than Superman" thing has been contested, the reasoning behind her skill increasing her effective speed is sound enough.

Felicia would have probably run a train on Taokaka. This is simply a result of her verse being considerably more powerful than Tao's.

Super Shadow would kill Vegeta. Faster, stronger, more powerful.

Bison would beat Kahn. They didn't address the frankly insurmountable physical advantage Bison has.

Oh, and Cloud would have beaten Link.
thumb up Nemebro is so attractive and cool and handsome. I wish I could be like him.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:03 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Tzeentch
thumb up Nemebro is so attractive and cool and handsome. I wish I could be like him.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:13 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:14 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:16 AM
NemeBro

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:18 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:18 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:20 AM
NemeBro

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:21 AM
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see this thread ending badly.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:21 AM
Danny Wayne is currently offline Click here to Send Danny Wayne a Private Message Find more posts by Danny Wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:22 AM
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright let's get back on topic for we get banned for having a gay, furry, orgy fest.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:25 AM
Danny Wayne is currently offline Click here to Send Danny Wayne a Private Message Find more posts by Danny Wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:28 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:30 AM
Danny Wayne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could someone tell me how you post pics like that where you don't have to upload them.

The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Alright let's get back on topic for we get banned for having a gay, furry, orgy fest.

Shhh.

Only dreams now.

The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Howdy!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 02:33 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote