KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scariest Horror Movie??

Scariest Horror Movie??
Started by: flipperflip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Alien Isolation looks scary as shit Neme

Aliens aren't scary.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 03:05 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Aliens aren't scary.

Aliens are not scary, correct...

Alien however is. To me it was anyway, not anymore though because I am pretty hardcore

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 11:55 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Aliens aren't scary.

Not the in the way supernatural entities are. More in a Jaws type way. They're something understandable that can kill you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 04:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

As a young boy, a 1974 film called Beyond The Door scared the living daylights out of me, and was responsible for quite an expensive electric bill as a kid. Making it worse was that the New York stations would play the TV spot for it just as we young un's had to go to bed. And we'd be upstairs just settling down from the last round of the TV spot when BAM, it would play again like clockwork.

Ask me if this is something you want to see and hear before bed as a kid, and then have to listen to again as you're nervously waiting for the TV to be turned off.....

Last edited by Fallschirmjäger on Jul 13th, 2014 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2014 04:56 PM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuelClark

The Shining. No doubt. Without all that sudden noise crap etc' that's so popular in today's horror movies.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 01:41 PM
SamuelClark is currently offline Click here to Send SamuelClark a Private Message Find more posts by SamuelClark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prerogative

Thanks to this thread. I love horror movie!
Hostel - recommend!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 04:07 PM
Prerogative is currently offline Click here to Send Prerogative a Private Message Find more posts by Prerogative Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pettyazo

Drag me to hell gave me chills

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:08 AM
pettyazo is currently offline Click here to Send pettyazo a Private Message Find more posts by pettyazo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosepetel
Restricted

Account Restricted

the scariest movie i have ever seen is The Ring.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:15 AM
rosepetel is currently offline Click here to Send rosepetel a Private Message Find more posts by rosepetel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

The Conjuring and Sinister were two good films that had my heart jumping.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 04:03 AM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Ring scared me bad , also the second grudge movie was really terrifying .
The martyrs was scary too but it's affection was mostly after its ending (if you have seen the movie you know what I mean )
The inside was the most violent and disturbing movie iv ever seen.

This guy wins the trophy. Nothing is more terrifying than the movies he's named. Grudge one was better though. Annabella and Incidious is creepy as well. There's one movie that has all of them beat that came out last yr...the conjuring. Can't get any worse than that. Sinister was creepy as hell as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 02:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout

The '78 version of Body Snatchers and 73' Don't be afraid of the dark...yeah I'm telling my age but these two movies were very disturbing.

The Exorcist was also a good-bad for me..but nothing has scared me in a long time however Oculus was the best suspense/horror movie I've seen in many years.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 04:18 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daisy Roberts
Restricted

Account Restricted

The scariest horror movies - are those, which are connected with houses as most of them look very realistic))

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 12:11 PM
Daisy Roberts is currently offline Click here to Send Daisy Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Daisy Roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broco
Do what you love the most

For me, it was The Blair Witch Project. I remember watching the movie somewhere around 3 AM, alone, with my headphones on. It was an experience I will never forget. Two years ago I rewatched the movie with my friends and it didn't felt the same. So, my advice...watch the movie you like alone :P

Last edited by broco on Mar 3rd, 2015 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 03:20 PM
broco is currently offline Click here to Send broco a Private Message Find more posts by broco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrowmovie

The original Thai version of Shutter is definitely so scary.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:55 AM
sorrowmovie is currently offline Click here to Send sorrowmovie a Private Message Find more posts by sorrowmovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gory films and jumpy films never really scare me. I prefer ones with tension and dread so for that films like Session 9 and The Blair Witch Project and even The Woman in Black are all brilliant. Same with The Fog.

That being said I still have a soft spot for The Thing (Kurt Russell version)

Other mentions would be

The Last Broadcast
The Orphanage
The Babadook

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 11:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Batman & Robin.

That's a horror movie, right?

big grin

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 05:30 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miraijin

Child's Play gave me a trauma when I was kid. I couldn't look at my sister dolls the same way again :P Now I just only laugh at it.

But I would have to choose Exorcist. Actually, all movies which involves demonic possession are scary to me.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 11:00 AM
Miraijin is currently offline Click here to Send Miraijin a Private Message Find more posts by Miraijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrowmovie

The Ring & The Haunting (the original) Movies that have scared me.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 05:25 AM
sorrowmovie is currently offline Click here to Send sorrowmovie a Private Message Find more posts by sorrowmovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Following:

1. The Grudge (2004)
2. Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
3. House on the haunted hill (1999)
4. Event Horizon (1997)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 09:24 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Aliens aren't scary.

Horror games can have a more profound impact on the player because the player feels like a part of the environment in which he is operating the character.

Alien Isolation will really test your nerves because the game offers a survival horror setting in which defensive options are limited and Aliens are sneaky and lethal.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 09:29 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote