KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Obama has shoved liberty and justice down control's throat

Obama has shoved liberty and justice down control's throat
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99

Uh, not really? I mean, conspiracy theorists come almost pre-discredited, especially if they do tie in lots of different things. Remember, you only need to be wrong on *one* major factor to make that a pretty damning nail to use against you..
I'm not talking about my ability to entice an army.

I'm talking about my ability to create transcendental technology that can allow me to exclusively overcome an army of humans.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:06 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
An AI has no will.
What tasks it carries out are based on its programming/will. Which on its own becomes more complex because it can alter its own script based on what would logically be better for it to carry out its original programming.

This is how the human mind works as well, but in a different way.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:12 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Oneness
I'm not talking about my ability to entice an army.

I'm talking about my ability to create transcendental technology that can allow me to exclusively overcome an army of humans.

Uh, you think you, on your own, without a big organization, can produce status-quo changing technology?

Rather... high opinion of yourself there. Most big technological advances involve many geniuses working together, and of course it also requires expensive devices to make most, especially in any quantities.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Uh, you think you, on your own, without a big organization, can produce status-quo changing technology?

Rather... high opinion of yourself there. Most big technological advances involve many geniuses working together, and of course it also requires expensive devices to make most, especially in any quantities.
The most important thing, that you didn't mention, is the underlying technology to build off of.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 01:26 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

There are many different types of intelligence.

I can develop argumentative techniques, but in the end those skills won't surmount to a different "brain type".

Cumulatively, yes, some IQs are more cumbersome in totality than others.

We need to work together by fully developing our fortes to produce maximum results.

Yay for ignoring all criticism. Glad this tripe got booted to the correct forum at least.

Originally posted by Firefly218
thumb up

You write very well. I myself am an aspiring writer.

Good luck. But develop other skills as well. I said "partially" a writer, which is an understatement. I write a LOT, and it's usually on interesting topics. But I also edit, do print and web design, some coding, photography, video editing, social media, marketing, PR, and corporate partnership management in my job. Writing alone doesn't get you much. I don't actually know anyone whose job description can be summarized as "just writing."

Last edited by Digi on Feb 17th, 2014 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 02:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What tasks it carries out are based on its programming/will. Which on its own becomes more complex because it can alter its own script based on what would logically be better for it to carry out its original programming.

This is how the human mind works as well, but in a different way.

A computer's programming isn't will. Something like Skynet becoming sentient is what you're taking about. That for the time being is science fiction.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The most important thing, that you didn't mention, is the underlying technology to build off of.

No, I mentioned the resources needed to buy that underlying technology.

New advances need advanced gear. You can't make a better computer without equipment to build microchips and smaller, for example.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2014 11:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Big Bama has shoved everything that libtery and justice stands for for everyones' throat's and NOW no one is listening to Liberty and justice anymore.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Mar 2nd, 2014 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 02:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote