KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 108 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

New season trailer.
Not too spoiler-y...:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicb...poilers-the-cw/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 05:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well The Flash is back.

Grant Agustin and Tom Cavanaugh really put in some A+ work [SPOILER - highlight to read]: doing multiple characters in quick succesion.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 02:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

them biatches.. they made a mistake [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killing off tom cavanaugh

also why do we have to see iris in constant peril

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 03:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
them biatches.. they made a mistake [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killing off tom cavanaugh

also why do we have to see iris in constant peril

Oh, he’ll be back that guy’s like a weed!

And, she’s cute when she’s in peril.
But srsly yeah they need to wrap that shit up and move on to something new this season.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 09:43 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Oh, he’ll be back that guy’s like a weed!

And, she’s cute when she’s in peril.
But srsly yeah they need to wrap that shit up and move on to something new this season.

i hope so because he makes the show better then it really is...

agreed

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 09:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Still have not completely gotten over Ralph being written out even though I understand the reason for it, so no more Wells period would just be insult to injury.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 09:38 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ha, good point.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 10:04 PM
tkitna

I know i'm in the minority, but I didnt like Wells.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Which one/how come?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:37 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Regardless, Tom Cavanagh easily has the best acting range out of anyone on the show.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 04:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

^^^Which one/how come?

He was alright at first when he was the villain, but then he was part of the group and then there were 120 different versions, etc,,,. Honestly, the entire show is wearing brutally thin with me. I think the only CW show I like is Stargirl.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 06:50 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah I hate the different versions of Wells.

Only liked the first two. After that the different Wells just got silly.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 09:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I thought the new guy, Harrison Orson Wells was a pretty clever name, though!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 09:52 AM
riv6672

As to the end of the latest ep.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew he’d be back! Wells is like frikkin weed!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2021 03:28 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this episode was really bad..

As to the end of the latest ep.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew he’d be back! Wells is like frikkin weed!

had they started out with that, the episode might've been better

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 03:41 AM
riv6672

I don’t see how, but ok.
I do think he shoulda shown up buck nekkid, though!

I did like Barry’s acting in this ep. he really nailed what he was doing. He was like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: an evil Sheldon Cooper, who was only one lab accident away from being a super villain. Plus you know, Sheldon’s a huge Flash fan...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 09:53 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I don’t see how, but ok.
I do think he shoulda shown up buck nekkid, though!

I did like Barry’s acting in this ep. he really nailed what he was doing. He was like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: an evil Sheldon Cooper, who was only one lab accident away from being a super villain. Plus you know, Sheldon’s a huge Flash fan...

(please log in to view the image)

barry was a tough guy douche but props too grant for nailing it all down

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 08:15 PM
riv6672

mmmmm…
there’s something about a woman in a tight outfit slinking her way up, under, and around infrared lasers that really turns me on.

Welcome back [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sue Dearborn!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2021 08:42 AM
riv6672

This season ended strong, I dug it
One thing I didn’t realize until I saw an article on it was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the absence of Kid Flash in this all hands on deck situation.
Other than that, no real complaints!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2021 02:12 PM
riv6672

The fourth part of the five part Armageddon storyline was by far the best of the lot.
Everything tied together and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: of course it was Thawne pulling the strings. He finally got what he wanted, which was everything Barry has. The connection to the speed force, Star Labs, he was even banging Iris.

It was really cool to see Barry [SPOILER - highlight to read]: in the Reverse Flash costume. Thawne in the red was sooo enjoying himself. His one big mistake though was writing Damian Dhark into his narrative. When Barry told him that his daughter, dead in Thawne’s reality, was alive in the “real” reality he was trying to save, Dhark did the same thing he did in Legends, sacrificed himself so she’d live.

Also they finally got [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Atom’s costume right! I never liked the armored look, and Ryan Choi looked good in a more traditional bodysuit. Props to the costume dept. for just sticking w. the actual design from the comics and not blanding it down like they’ve done w. other outfits like Vibe and Elongated Man.

Anyway one more ep. to go. This fights not over yet despite Barry thinking he’s won.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 03:27 AM