KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 109 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thi show is still horrid..

even tom cavanaugh cannot save it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 04:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thi show is still horrid..

even tom cavanaugh cannot save it

How about Tom…and Grodd?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 09:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I actually only saw a few episodes this season then stopped watching.

Wasn't horrid or anything, just long long past it's glory days, and not had the motivation to catch up. Although I did really like the season with his daughter from the future.

Stopped watching Supergirl as well. That never really had glory days lol. Although it was the final season, so probably should have seen it through.

Am I missing anything? Either of them worth catching up on?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 02:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I hear Superman is pretty good but the shows abysmal budget and pisspoor acting from the other CW shows make it a hard sell for me

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 03:13 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Stopped watching Supergirl as well. That never really had glory days lol. Although it was the final season, so probably should have seen it through.

I did the same thing.
I adore Melissa Benoist as Supergirl but the show was just mired in mediocre crap storylines. I finally pulled the plug.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 06:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
How about Tom…and Grodd?
(please log in to view the image)

prolly not lol

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 09:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

prolly not lol

big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 10:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I actually only saw a few episodes this season then stopped watching.

Wasn't horrid or anything, just long long past it's glory days, and not had the motivation to catch up. Although I did really like the season with his daughter from the future.

Am I missing anything? Either of them worth catching up on?

I did the same thing.
I adore Melissa Benoist as Supergirl but the show was just mired in mediocre crap storylines. I finally pulled the plug.

The final episodes of Supergirl was kinda interesting with the Lex and Nxyly power couple angle, which of course wasn't gonna last since villains don't get happy endings, but other than that you didn't miss too much I guess. Season 4 was the only one I really liked significantly, which is funny because after season 3 I had already thought of dropping the show, but S4 stopped me from doing so and some of the likable characters from thereon (Brainy and such) kept me watching till the end.

Still, don't blame ya for dropping it when you did. Superman & Lois is leagues better, and looking forward to season 2 from the earlier preview they showed of it. As for the current Flash stuff (or Flash Armageddon as they're doing with the current crossover event), I'll say it's at least better than the average episode of last season, but with it you can tell it's way past its glory days as pointed out.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2021 10:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

First two eps back from hiatus have been good.

Watching [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Impulse and Xs screw up then try and fix the timeline in the first ep. was fun. We got to see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jay Garrick and he dropped an Easter egg that might mean [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he was in the JSA back in WWII. They introduced [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Avery Ho played by Piper Curda which is cool.

The second ep. gave us [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Goldface, a hostage situation, some nice moments w. Barry and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the new Police Captain Kristen Kramer. Not sure what’s up w. Iris and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the disappearing hairbrush/dinner/glowy eyes but we’ll find out I’m sure.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 04:16 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

On a side note, I watched all of the 1990 Flash show earlier since it was on the free Tubi app. Never really got to see it before, being a bit before my time. It was good for its time but can see why it only lasted one season. Still, the Danny Elfman music opening. thumb up Learning afterward that the Barry in that show is played by Jay Garrick in the CW Flash made me appreciate it more too, though wasn't too surprised at the same time. DC media tends to have its connections like that.

The current new season is alright so far I guess.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 07:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

isn't this the final season

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 08:41 PM
riv6672

^^^i believe they got Grant Gustin to commit to a ninth season.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 10:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^i believe they got Grant Gustin to commit to a ninth season.

maybe he dies then in the series finale or even better iris

Old Post Mar 21st, 2022 03:34 AM
riv6672

I don’t mind Iris as much as some ppl. She’s easy on the eyes, too.

A little tired of how stupid Chunk is acting around that Allegra character.

Dude, either do it or don’t but quit wasting screen time that could be better spent on more Killer Frost/Chilblaine off-key but committed karaoke. That was freaking awesome!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2022 09:56 AM
riv6672

LOL whaaaat the hell was up w. the ending on this week’s ep?
That’s gotta be the gnarliest [SPOILER - highlight to read]: on screen death they’ve gotten away w. on any of the Arrowverse shows!

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kausar mohammed looks cute af in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her costume especially w. the mask on. yes

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 01:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

IS SHE DEAD???? that is the only thing i need to know

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 08:37 PM
riv6672

IS SHE DEAD???? that is the only thing i need to know

^^^No one’s saying for sure! laughing

https://www.newsweek.com/flash-seas...w-1718464?amp=1

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 12:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^No one’s saying for sure! laughing

https://www.newsweek.com/flash-seas...w-1718464?amp=1

She better be lol

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 09:02 PM
riv6672

She better be lol

^^^Dont shoot the messenger but, uh… confused

https://tvline.com/2022/06/28/the-f...-season-9-iris/

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 10:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^Dont shoot the messenger but, uh… confused

https://tvline.com/2022/06/28/the-f...-season-9-iris/

Son of a b

well t least next season is it

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 03:00 AM