KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I only experienced it once the bug/glitch once, I think i was halfway through the first game when it occurred......think i worked it out eventually what was causing it, don't play the game online.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Really liking how Spider sense acts like the detective vision in Arkham games.
Its been used in a lot of games recently but I cant get bored of it .

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 11:25 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yay!
Venom has been confirmed as a villain.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 08:46 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Might get this one for last gen, Doesn't seem like the graphics will be pushing the hardware for next gen.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 09:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Also game will have tons of costumes including Superior Spidey one.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 10:24 AM
Estacado
Legendary

So I beat the main missions there is only 14.Took me like 6 hours.
Game is ok nothing much has changed there are no new things beside the charged shock blast and the spider senset..he swinging was cooler in the 1st the close up camera made it more Spider-Man like.

You can get new costumes by completing small stealth areas each has it's own attributes.Like better healing ,better stealth,meele bonus etc.

By completing side mission you can grow your hero lvl max is 3 each lvl grants + to do suits unique stats each suit has it's own lvl meaning you have to upgrade each on his own.

Gonna try to get the Superior Spider-Man one though I have no idea how to since I completed all the stealth missions...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 01:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't even know the game was out

no wonder don't get it until May 7 here.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 04:19 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

lol its not.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 06:20 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

It's not out till 29th of Apr.
Told you guys I have a moded 360.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 08:26 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Some of the boss fights are pretty cool.
Bosses are : [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shocker,Black Cat,Kraven,Kingpin,Electro,Green Goblin and Carnage in order

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 10:59 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Told you guys I have a moded 360.

Hey I remembered lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:16 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

May 7 here.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:18 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So to unlock Superior Spider-Man you have to beat all fight challenges in the comic shop on the arcade machine.

Also just noticed by beating the story I unlocked the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spider-Carnagecostume it looks pretty damn sweet!

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 04:53 PM
The S symbol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never could get into movie based games. For some reason they just dont seem right to me. i like when the game has a plot of its own, but when the plot of the game is already known in the first place based on the movie, i just cant enjoy the game.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 05:49 PM
The S symbol is currently offline Click here to Send The S symbol a Private Message Find more posts by The S symbol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Here comes the retarded part.
You.constantly have to do good if you dont it takes like 4 minutes to drop from lvl 3 hero to menace.
If you become a menace you will be hunted by the task force.
Also from lvl 3 menace it takes like 6-7 minutes atleast to be a hero again.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 06:11 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by The S symbol
Never could get into movie based games. For some reason they just dont seem right to me. i like when the game has a plot of its own, but when the plot of the game is already known in the first place based on the movie, i just cant enjoy the game.

And hows this

the plot for these The Amazing Spider-Man games don't follow the movies, It has its own plot that they've made up.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 01:47 AM
SamZED

So I beat the main missions there is only 14.Took me like 6 hours.
Game is ok nothing much has changed there are no new things beside the charged shock blast and the spider senset..he swinging was cooler in the 1st the close up camera made it more Spider-Man like.

You can get new costumes by completing small stealth areas each has it's own attributes.Like better healing ,better stealth,meele bonus etc.

By completing side mission you can grow your hero lvl max is 3 each lvl grants + to do suits unique stats each suit has it's own lvl meaning you have to upgrade each on his own.

Gonna try to get the Superior Spider-Man one though I have no idea how to since I completed all the stealth missions...
Swinging in ASM1 was better? Thought its going to be much more fun now that web lines attach to buildings?

Also 2 questions:
1. Can you perform a double jump while in mid air like in some previous games or not?
And
2. What happens if you dive headfirst from the highest building in the game and straight into the pavement?

I want me some realism damn it!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 05:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

If you tap A after jumping he shoots out 2 web lines and pulls himself higher.
Sometimes he also does this if you just dive jump from a high building he auto launches the webs before reaching ground just to break the fall sometimes you just hit the ground but you dont get damaged.

Also swinging is like in sm2 and 3 funny thing is if you go by the coast you can still shoot the web in the waters direction which results in basically shooting it in the air.

Lt=web to the left rt=web to the right.

Spider sense allows you to see collectibles through walls also map shows if they are near by this works well with the comics however audio logs are pain in the ass to find.I have been swinging in the city for hours and still missing 6 audio logs.

Still the combos and fighting were better in sm 2 and 3 imo.

You can unlock like 10 complete comics which is pretty cool.

You can easily go a 1000gs in like 13-15 hours with this upgrading all 15 suits to lvl 8 will take time though.
I said that the swing was better in 1 cause of the close up camera made it feel cooler not the mechanics.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:16 AM
SamZED

Thanks for the info, bud.

I got a feeling they fuked up again. Seriously how difficult is it to add some realism to the game? That's why so many fans complained about the web-swinging in the first game. It's not just mechanics. It's about realism. Where's the fun in swinging from skyscrapers if you can't "feel" the height? Kills the joy for me. A year before ASM3 comes out someone should ducktape them to a chair and force to play Spider-man 2 on PS2 for 40 hours non-stop so they could take some notes.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:30 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
Yup.
Swinging is good in this one though.
Also do something with the fighting mechanics add combos like in sm 2 it's hilarious that how much time has passed since and it's still the best game.
The combos were amazing time slowing with spider sense was a great add.

Also the new seismic web blast is op you just hold b to charge then release it's like a damn missile sending 3-4 guys to the ground then all you have to do is press b to web them while they are on the ground.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 08:07 AM