KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Official SWTOR guild thread (Server: Ebon Hawk)

Official SWTOR guild thread (Server: Ebon Hawk)
Started by: The Renegade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol at the Imp guild's MotD. laughing out loud

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 08:19 PM
Astor Ebligis is currently offline Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud I saw that.

Does anyone know what the minimum rank is needed for people to invite others in to the guild?

Might need to promote a few people over the next while to make sure we can invite anyone that needs it.

I've volunteered to front half of the credits (300k of the 600k) needed for the guild bank. Hopefully we can get a couple more people together and we can get something sorted.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Apparantly I can't even access the guild bank without paying.

Fawking f2p restrictions.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:44 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

really? I thought the only people who had to be subs were the people setting up the guild in the first place.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

The credit cap is a particular problem after awhile. You can't buy certain things on the Market unless you have someone else with a higher cap do it for you, because $$$$ + EA = dicks.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 03:21 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Nephthys

SUBSCRIBE, NOOB.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:15 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud I saw that.

Does anyone know what the minimum rank is needed for people to invite others in to the guild?

Might need to promote a few people over the next while to make sure we can invite anyone that needs it.

I've volunteered to front half of the credits (300k of the 600k) needed for the guild bank. Hopefully we can get a couple more people together and we can get something sorted.

I'd be happy to cover the rest btw.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:18 AM
Astor Ebligis is currently offline Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Renegade
SUBSCRIBE, NOOB.

I have -500 pounds atm.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:19 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
I'd be happy to cover the rest btw.

Cool. Just need the boss man on to either set up the tab, or give one of us access so we can buy tabs.

==

Also, I'm online right now, so if anyone needs a guild invite, i'm available.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on May 5th, 2014 at 03:02 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2014 02:58 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Contact me here through PM, if you would like me to hop on and do that.

Also, Astor, I added all of your Pubby toons. Let me know when you're on so you can invite me to the guild!

Also, I'll promote your Imp toon to GM.

NOTE: I made a mistake. There can only be one GM and I switched you to it on the Imp Guild, Astor. I'll make you the highest rank next to GM in my build but please be sure to switch me back when you're on next. I wish you could have two, though. Lame, but not a big deal.

"Evil will hold."

Last edited by The Gravelord on May 5th, 2014 at 05:57 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2014 05:52 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha np, just switched you back. After making a few adjustments first of course... mwuhahhaha! shifty

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: good ones I promise lol

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post May 5th, 2014 07:55 PM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Oh, that's totally fine. I was planning on making you a GM anyway (if it had accepted two of us). What alterations did you make?

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol we didn't do too much damage. Promise.

You might have to alter a few permissions, but besides that we should be good to go for the most part.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2014 09:47 PM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

No need to promise me anything. We're in this guild together. I'm not saying I won't be a leader but I want everyone to feel like they have as much say and leverage as I do, in this guild.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 10:05 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was kind of hoping it'd be a surprise lol, that's why I was being kind of cryptic. I can tell you now if you want though. Should also be on for about an hour if you want me to bring you into the guild btw.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post May 5th, 2014 10:28 PM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Alright. And no, I suppose I'll leave it a surprise. Haha.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 10:30 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

This should be good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2014 10:44 PM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Our guild bank is now the federal reserve. Sweet! Now we'll be labeled the great evil that is sustaining the regime that is corporate America!

Since we are Imperial, I take no issue with this.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 11:09 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by The Renegade
Our guild bank is now the federal reserve. Sweet! Now we'll be labeled the great evil that is sustaining the regime that is corporate America!

Since we are Imperial, I take no issue with this.

laughing out loud

I took the liberty of making "member notes" beside each of my character's names in the guild window so that people would be able to identify me as, well, me. I just hope you guys can see em.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2014 11:19 PM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Yeah, I followed suit and did that with Astor and myself.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 5th, 2014 11:25 PM