KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » X-Men: Apocalypse

X-Men: Apocalypse
Started by: DARTH POWER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Hiuh? I certainly think it did as evidenced by my last post and I feel most fans will think so as well. As for that poll, it came out before DoFP and thus wasn't included. If the poll was redone, I'd expect DoFP to "win".

Old Post May 27th, 2014 08:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: why was Prof X still alive in the future?

We had this discussion (and explanation) with you one page earlier in the thread. Is your memory faulty?

BTW, I thought DOFP was excellent. Undecided for the moment how high it ranks in the X-Men films, but it's in the top three along with X2 & First Class.

And the post-credits sequence...stay for it. thumb up

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 28th, 2014 05:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Okay, why is he still Patrick Stewart then?
can you not read?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 28th, 2014 06:08 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

can you not read?

...Are you asking yourself a question?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 28th, 2014 08:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I guess you answered it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 29th, 2014 04:41 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IzekForce
Mutant Liberator

I'm really hoping to see Magneto with his Brotherhood in X-men: Apocalypse.

He can have Quicksilver, Toad, and even Sabertooth. Then they can team up with the X-men to defeat Apocalypse.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 05:16 AM
IzekForce is currently offline Click here to Send IzekForce a Private Message Find more posts by IzekForce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by IzekForce
I'm really hoping to see Magneto with his Brotherhood in X-men: Apocalypse.

He can have Quicksilver, Toad, and even Sabertooth. Then they can team up with the X-men to defeat Apocalypse.

Sounds good. They could also explore the relationship between Eric and Pietro, and how that changes when they find out about their bloodship. Gambit could start with the brotherhood but end with the X-Men as well.

Not sure where Mystique and Wolverine will fit in now though. But I'm sure they have something interesting planned for them.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IzekForce
Mutant Liberator

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Sounds good. They could also explore the relationship between Eric and Pietro, and how that changes when they find out about their bloodship. Gambit could start with the brotherhood but end with the X-Men as well.

Not sure where Mystique and Wolverine will fit in now though. But I'm sure they have something interesting planned for them.

Mystique could be recruiting for Apocalypse. That could also be how Wolverine gets his adamantium in the new timeline. It would be awesome to see Gambit on the brotherhood or even as one of the horsemen. Same for Nightcrawler.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:42 PM
IzekForce is currently offline Click here to Send IzekForce a Private Message Find more posts by IzekForce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Singer returns, but of course i knew that already..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-men-apocalypse

let the butthurt commence

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Don't get the Singer hate, he's done very well with the X-Men franchise.
X1 and X2 still hold up in my mind as some of the best super hero movies ever made. I'd put them above Avengers any day.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 08:45 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Let the butthurt, hate commence Tatum has been officially confirmed

http://deadline.com/2014/10/channin...mer-1201268949/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Let the butthurt, hate commence Tatum has been officially confirmed

http://deadline.com/2014/10/channin...mer-1201268949/

I'm cool with that.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Tatum is a good actor. No problem here.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 11:09 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

yeah I mean, did people not see save the last dance or whatever that shit movie he was in?

Ace acting.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 11:36 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by krisblaze
yeah I mean, did people not see save the last dance or whatever that shit movie he was in?

Ace acting.

He wasn't in Save the Last Dance. Tatum is getting great buzz in Foxcatcher, which will be nominated for several awards.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:21 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Golgo13
He wasn't in Save the Last Dance. Tatum is getting great buzz in Foxcatcher, which will be nominated for several awards.

I was talking about Step up, which basically was Save the last dance.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:26 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

And? Tatum has been in some good movies too. Every actor has done something bad, for the exception of Daniel Day Lewis.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:26 AM
krisblaze

And? Tatum has been in some good movies too. Every actor has done something bad, for the exception of Daniel Day Lewis.

No, no he has not.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:30 AM
Senor Cage

Yes, yes he has. smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 12:33 AM
krisblaze

Yes, yes he has. smile

Name one.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 01:09 AM