KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Tulak Hord Respect Thread

Tulak Hord Respect Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I saw the one on his profile. lol

All I have to do now is await his response.

*Christopher Lee voice* This is the part I really like.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:45 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

THE NIGGA BE SALTY.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This nigga might be Syndicate, actually.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

kek

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:28 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

It says the guy moved his content or deleted it. It's not there anymore?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:23 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I think he deleted his account.

My power is infinite.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:28 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/star-...231/darth-revin

He wiped clean all his blogs and account posts.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:29 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

That'd be hilarious if it turned out to be true.

But yeah, I went on that page and there was nothing left. Trying to save face, huh?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:36 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He clearly knew us personally based on my conversation with him. Someone from CV, I presume.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:45 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Do you have a recording of the convo? If not, paraphrase it. This should be interesting.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:45 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

time to kill all smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:46 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Do you have a recording of the convo? If not, paraphrase it. This should be interesting.

He responded back saying the respect threads are for public use and anyone can use that. He said he doesn't have to credit me, whether it be for a debate or a reposting of the thread. He referenced YT, KMC, CV, and SBF as boards where people don't credit respect threads but still use their quotes. I pointed out this was different, and he added my name to the respect thread at the bottom in small letters. He asked me how my Caedus respect thread was going, and sarcastically also asked if he has to credit me for that too. He finished with saying "love you ant <3". He pretty clearly knew us, but his true identity is unknown to me. I think it's possible that it's Syndicate / DarkDefender.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:50 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Interesting...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:53 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I know him pretty well. He wouldn't steal an RT.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:54 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This nigga might be Syndicate, actually.

?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Just finished reading this page. Thanks for the trust Ant.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

inb4 it was fated

#ninja edited over 4 times

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jun 25th, 2016 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:37 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

*Shrug* Honestly i shouldn't be but I am. While Ant treats me like sh!t most of the time I thought he at least trusted me as a person. Apparently not.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:38 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Anyone else getting some hardcore Deja Vu? Well, don't take it too hard, sport; Ant's always been the suspicious sort. Well, at least ever since...

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jun 25th, 2016 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:44 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Are you referring to Aurbere, Xtasy, or another ex?

The fact I have to ask makes me my Internet lifestyle.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:45 AM