KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

So its confirmed CE will be playable online. This is the first time Halo 1 MP can be played on Xbox live. This sold me even more and I'm shocked that it isn't highlighted as much as it should.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 09:17 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Halo 1 MP is playable online.

Sweet mother of God.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 09:21 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 09:25 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Oh like how Halo 1 should've been playable online three years ago for the Anniversary? It's no wonder Reach was the multiplayer.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 09:40 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Oh like how Halo 1 should've been playable online three years ago for the Anniversary? It's no wonder Reach was the multiplayer.
???

Sarcasm much I see.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 09:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 10:35 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Im getting my Xbone tomorrow

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:13 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Pre-Installing this

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 10:55 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

My body is so not ready for this. I will travel back in time. Big time. So pumped and glad MS gave Halo 2 the respect, cash-grab and new shinny graphics it deserves.

I don't care if I just discuss it with myself. You ****ers getting spammed.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 06:34 PM
ares834

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 12:24 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Holy hell that was legit

I cant wait for this!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 01:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't care if I just discuss it with myself. You ****ers getting spammed.

It's not that I don't like the MC Collection (even though Halo 2 Anniversary not being on 360 is total bullshit), I just don't want to hype myself over something on a console I don't have.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 02:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's not that I don't like the MC Collection (even though Halo 2 Anniversary not being on 360 is total bullshit), I just don't want to hype myself over something on a console I don't have.

Aw I see.

Why is it total bullshit though?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:01 PM
ares834

Because now he can't play it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:09 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I can't either. And it is kind of lame because it's not like the tech they're using for the games are next-gen -the 360 could easily handle the HD graphics -it's just a marketing scheme to entice you into buying a One.

Understandable, but futile. If I wanted to spend exorbitant amounts of money on a console just so I could play ten year old games with slightly better graphics, I'd have bought a Nintendo one.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:15 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I'm picking up my Xbone later today. So it worked on me. sad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:32 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by ares834
I'm picking up my Xbone later today. So it worked on me. sad
Same here. thumb up

I recommend getting it digital so you can pre-download the 20 GBs before release and can play at midnight.

Besides the value of the collection is huge. So much content. Now if only it managed to shake the foundations again and steal CoD players(for better or worse) I miss the old MLG days. So much hype.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:34 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Same here. thumb up

I recommend getting it digital so you can pre-download the 20 GBs before release and can play at midnight.

Besides the value of the collection is huge. So much content. Now if only it managed to shake the foundations again and steal CoD players(for better or worse) I miss the old MLG days. So much hype.

I did the digital version and have the game pre-installed but I didn't get the 20gb day one update.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:12 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I did the digital version and have the game pre-installed but I didn't get the 20gb day one update.
It should start DLing tomorrow or sometime tonight. Unless 343/MS is just messing with us.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:15 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Er I meant sometime before release* Mixed this release with CoD's.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:17 PM