KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, it's a sweet collection.

I did play Halo 4 but I played it when I was living with my in laws while I was waiting for my house to be built. I didn't have my sound system hooked up and I did it during the daytime when I was bloody sick. I guess I don't remember it.

But still, my point still stands. They did a ****ing awesome job with the sound/graphics in the game. I also enjoy how they included more cinematic events during gameplay (like seeing your hands hit the buttons and such).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 02:42 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's been how long since this game's launch and you still can't find a match online. The lobbies are always filled up with all but one more player to take the remaining slot but it takes forever to find that last player almost like it's on purpose. This has happened on every other game I picked from Team Slayer all the way down to Big Team Battle so it can't be a coincidence. I only ever found any matches super rarely so far these past few weeks. Completely unacceptable.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 9th, 2016 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:13 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If anyone has been holding onto their copy of Master Chief Collection to this very day, the long awaited update that promises to improve the matchmaking will be arriving September 1st along with other improvements.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/21/1...ame-pass-4k-hdr

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:31 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It sucks that it took this damn long. Personally, I never had any issues with matchmaking but I know it was huge problem.

But also give a bit of credit to Microsoft for still trying to fix this product. I wonder if Game Pass was the motivator.

I would be interested to see how 4K looks with all the games. I doubt the cinematics got a boost but that would be damn cool.

Now...just add Reach.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:27 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote