KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Superman vs Sephiroth

Superman vs Sephiroth
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman vs Sephiroth

Superman from Dark Knight Rises 2 (Animated Movie)

vs

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy Advent Children the Movie.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 07:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Before or after being weakened by the nuke? Before he should win, afterwards I doubt he can.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 09:48 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Before or after being weakened by the nuke? Before he should win, afterwards I doubt he can.

Weakened. Before it would be to much I thinkl

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 11:07 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

You meant 'The Dark Knight Returns'. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's metal as shit, and anyone who hasn't should check it out!

I'm not sure weakened Superman would be physically competent enough for it. Then again, it's been so long since I've looked at anything FF7 related.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 12:27 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sacred 117
You meant 'The Dark Knight Returns'. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's metal as shit, and anyone who hasn't should check it out!

I'm not sure weakened Superman would be physically competent enough for it. Then again, it's been so long since I've looked at anything FF7 related.

Well fully powered it's a stomp. I guess its 1/1.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 12:33 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

That's kinda what I'm getting at here. It's really just one way or the other with no real plausible medium.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 12:45 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Superman would win both. Lets not ignore how much Superman held back against Bruce. Sephiroth doesn't get this treatment. In fact Sephiroth would be fighting a pissed off Superman laying it all on the table to save the world.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 04:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Bruce still managed to beam him multiple times, Seph is gaster than Batman, and IIRC, did Bruce not make him bleed?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 04:49 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Indeed, he did.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 04:52 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Bruce still managed to beam him multiple times, Seph is gaster than Batman, and IIRC, did Bruce not make him bleed?
Yeah. I don't remember the entire fight. Superman was holding back though. Heavily. In the end Batman used the power of the entire city to defeat him, but only after Superman let his guard down. I could be wrong though. Been a while since I've seen it.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 04:54 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yeah. I don't remember the entire fight. Superman was holding back though. Heavily. In the end Batman used the power of the entire city to defeat him, but only after Superman let his guard down. I could be wrong though. Been a while since I've seen it.

That was actually early in the fight.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 05:00 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Been a while since I've seen it, too, but the impression I got was that while weakened Superman was slow enough for Seph to outspeed and likely damage badly with his sword. Not sure exactly how strong Batman was in that suit.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 05:03 AM
NemeBro

Sephiroth cuts Superman's head off. Pre or post nuke.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 05:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Manga Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth wins

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 07:39 PM
The Manga Guru is currently offline Click here to Send The Manga Guru a Private Message Find more posts by The Manga Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Sephiroth loses this, not fast enough, not strong enough and i doubt his sword would cut as good as you guys think.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 01:19 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

How fast do you think Sephiroth is?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 03:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by NemeBro
How fast do you think Sephiroth is?

From the original game and AC, faster than the human eye, a bullet timer, below the speed of flash and supes they showed in the Grounded story.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
From the original game and AC, faster than the human eye, a bullet timer, below the speed of flash and supes they showed in the Grounded story.

This isn't from the game, this is from the movie. He is faster then Superman. Way faster and he can teleport or it's made to look like he can because he moves so fast.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 04:26 PM
Utrigita

Leaning towards Superman.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 05:33 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
How fast is Superman in this movie?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2014 09:36 PM