KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sacred III

Sacred III
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A designer on the game apologizes to the fans

quote:
In a post on Sacred 3's Steam Community page, junior designer Sascha Wagentrotz apologized to "the die-hard sacred fans, that didn't get the game they wanted to have."

Without delving into specifics, Sascha assured that publisher Deep Silver didn't give the development team at Keen Games true freedom to decide on the game's direction. "I've read a lot of hate against my former employer keen games, that they destroyed the franchise (on purpose)," he said. "All I can say is, that you should not overestimate the power of a developer in a "work for hire" constellation with a big publisher."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 09:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
(please log in to view the image)

So Freddie Mercury is lying and TotalBiscuit is telling it like it is.

I guess Freddie was never really known for his manliness.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 09:27 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I posted that three weeks ago. The window for a witty response is closed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 04:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I really don't see why they changed the format of this game so much. I can't speak for the PC version but i thought, Sacred 2 was a good template and had a lot of potential. The only thing that kept me from truly enjoying, Sacred 2, was a horrible menu interface, vague leveling/weapon system and clunky co-op. However, i related most of these issues to just being poorly ported to console so i didn't make that much of a fuss. Beneath all of that was a great game that i wanted to see realized in, Sacred 3 but after playing a few hours of the game it feels like a glorified xbox arcade title.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 06:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I posted that three weeks ago. The window for a witty response is closed.
I post when I want *****.
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I really don't see why they changed the format of this game so much. I can't speak for the PC version but i thought, Sacred 2 was a good template and had a lot of potential. The only thing that kept me from truly enjoying, Sacred 2, was a horrible menu interface, vague leveling/weapon system and clunky co-op. However, i related most of these issues to just being poorly ported to console so i didn't make that much of a fuss. Beneath all of that was a great game that i wanted to see realized in, Sacred 3 but after playing a few hours of the game it feels like a glorified xbox arcade title.
Why do you hate art??!

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 07:47 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why do you hate art??!

I don't play video games to appreciate fine art

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You don't ever appreciate fine art.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

You don't ever appreciate fine art.

That's not true. I buy coloring books all the time

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:12 PM