KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tekken 7

Tekken 7
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJVegeta

The new boss of Tekken 7: Kazumi Mishima, Kazuya's mom

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:56 PM
SSJVegeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJVegeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJVegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I used to spend alot of time on Fighters Generation in junior high(10 plus years ago), glad to see it's one of the few fansites that got bigger and better.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:19 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Akuma trailer:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 07:37 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Not sure if I like....

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 10:35 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Yeah, I can't say I like it either. It's interesting to see how a Street Fighter character will work in a Tekken but I thought that's what Tekken X Street Fighter was for so to me, this is kind of pointless.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 05:30 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Yeah, I can't say I like it either. It's interesting to see how a Street Fighter character will work in a Tekken but I thought that's what Tekken X Street Fighter was for so to me, this is kind of pointless.

Think it doesnt even look good.
I like Akuma have nothing against him but this was just unnecessary.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 09:09 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They should add Lucario instead.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 09:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Gouki apparently has a super meter. Jin's Rage juggling was ridiculous. Paul's 2p costume is badass. Nina's gonna make an appearance thankfully, but she has such a ridiculous rage art.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 04:43 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 06:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Estacado
Think it doesnt even look good.
I like Akuma have nothing against him but this was just unnecessary.
Heihachi would break Akuma.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 02:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by quanchi112
Heihachi would break Akuma.

thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 06:13 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2016 10:23 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
bump

Why?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 07:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So this one is out now..

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 07:43 AM
Estacado
Legendary

I checked the ending [SPOILER - highlight to read]: while I liked how Kazuya beat him I found it stupid how Heihachi overpowered a fully transformed Devil.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 05:16 PM
cdtm

Is Paul Phoenix still a joke character?

I haven't really followed the tiers since Tekken 3 or 4, but I remember Paul was like SS tier in 3.

And every Tekken after paints him as kind of a goofball, and I rarely hear his name talked about for god tier's (That's always Devil Jin and such..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 08:15 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

You mean story wise?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 09:05 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Zack Fair
You mean story wise?

Yeah, story wise.

And wondering if he's ever seen those S tiers again.

Was it a one time thing like Ken Masters in Street Fighter 3? (I'm no expert, but generally Ryu and Ken are around mid tier or so, not the "just below god tier" that Ken was.)

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 11:30 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by cdtm
Is Paul Phoenix still a joke character?

I haven't really followed the tiers since Tekken 3 or 4, but I remember Paul was like SS tier in 3.

And every Tekken after paints him as kind of a goofball, and I rarely hear his name talked about for god tier's (That's always Devil Jin and such..)

7 has him fighting Panda in canon, and running away from Feng in a comical fashion in one of the endings.

So yeah, he's still a joke story wise, though definitely not one in-game.

As far as story-wise power goes, who knows, but he's not hanging around with the Mishimas feat-wise. In 4 he was probably at his weakest because he was beaten by Kuma II. 5 has him return the favour, but he has to drop out afterwards. Dunno what happened in 6, but the intro video has him matching Bryan, a cyborg who laughs off tank shells.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 03:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Kazuya in devil form is pretty baws considering how easily [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he survived that satellite attack and after that he casually blasted it in outer space without any effort.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 08:36 AM