KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tekken 7

Tekken 7
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Haven't played TTT, so what happened in it? I had thought it was T5 where they started to turn him into the resident clown.

Oh, was referring to the T6 portion where Jin says that the Devil Gene makes him a match for Azazel and then he powers up.

Basically put, his and law's ending were... a joke, where they were practicing kata and ended up kicking each other on the balls simultaneously.

Hmm, it may have changed when he managed to beat Azazel.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 03:54 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Josie Rizal is my girl now since they took Bruce away, a character i've been primarily playing as since the 90's ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 06:51 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So is there going to be another Tekken Tag Tournament?

Those things kind of make the core series redundant. Especially with the 1 vs 1 option, at the very least they should have made tags mandatory to give "some" reason for regular Tekken games..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So they're going to be adding The Walking Dead's Negan to this game

should've went with one of the character's from the Yakuza games imo.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 02:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Remember when Tekken had fighters that use fists? If we're throwing Negan with his trusty barbwire covered baseball bat in a Namco game, it should've been Soul Calibur where everyone has a weapon IMO.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 7th, 2018 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 02:59 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tekken 7 has to be one of the best fighting games in modern times, hands down. I’ll argue otherwise.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:20 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 07:28 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Started playing the 7th game and also alot of the season pass's are currently on sale on the PSN store.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2022 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wouldn't throw any more money at this trash.

It's The Akama show as is. What a horrible idea, adding him into the game, completely out of place!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2022 01:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Wouldn't throw any more money at this trash.

Yeah, Because your such an expert on quality... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2022 11:57 PM
StyleTime

Tekken 7 is great.

I don't know what the Akuma comment is even about. I run into an Akuma player like once every 20 years.

Even in the pro scene, he's not super common. Sure he's strong as hell, but how many actually use him? Super Akouma? Chikurin?

Pre-nerf Leroy was a waaaaay bigger problem. Evo Japan 2020 had 7 Leroy's in the top 8 lol. It's generally pretty balanced even at the high levels though, other than blips like that.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 18th, 2022 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2022 05:40 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I seem to go with Hwoarang or Law for my go to fighters with the Tekken games

i've tried out Negan he seems to be decent with some his moves.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2022 06:09 AM