KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SUPERS OOC

SUPERS OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

So I just finished uni (for the year, hopefully for good. XD)
Bring this on!! big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 07:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Congrats!!!

I just finished three papers!!!

In regards to the RP, I need a little input from all participants. 1) When the RP starts, we're going to be in the middle of a mission. It will be a team wide mission. Currently, the team consists of 2-3 members. I want to know who wants to be a part of the team and who wants to be the "new people?"

I suppose I DO have to give a little insight to the mission: the team was alerted to a new super who's being hunted by an organization that's trying to wrangle up and put in "lock down" any super that they can't control and exploit for their own purposes. They are meant to rescue said hunted super and get them somewhere safe.

That's the bare minimum info required for the mission. There are a lot of details that I don't know whether or not I should post here. But all that's really needed is the team and the hunted super. It should be of note that the hunted super is relatively new to being a super and doesn't have explicit control of their powers yet.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 03:55 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam will join your mission!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 04:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hmm, did interest go kerplut that fast?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 03:52 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

dang was really excited for this too!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 02:32 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So AM I. I refuse to believe that this is done before it's started.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:17 AM
MadMel
Heh

Yea sorry, been busy with post-uni stuff.
Count Andrey/Andrew in for team shenanigans. wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 10:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I've been rather busy as of lately, I haven't had much time

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 01:00 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sorry sorry im here i just started a new job

Name: Lance Donovan

Appearance: black shoulder length hair, violet eyesand tanned skin, has two words tattooed on his forearms "tenebrarum" and "iudicium"
Power(s):
Shapeshifting: The ability to shift one's physical characteristics

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Name: Batman

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 05:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

sooo... stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 10:06 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Sooooo, we have three people who are going to be on the team. Hopefully, there are enough players still interested to take this somewhere. I'll open up the RP thread within the next few days. The people we have for now (Benjamin, Sam, and Andrew) should be enough to complete a mission.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 01:19 AM
Werewolf582

expect my my characters sometime today or tomorrow.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 03:09 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Is this an rp where death happens or one where you always beat up the mooks until they pass out and the antagonist either gets away or gets captured?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 07:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm pretty sure people will and can die.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 05:47 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Sooooo, we have three people who are going to be on the team. Hopefully, there are enough players still interested to take this somewhere. I'll open up the RP thread within the next few days. The people we have for now (Benjamin, Sam, and Andrew) should be enough to complete a mission.
what about me ? huh

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 06:27 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I think you have to pm your character to O then he will accept it from there then you will have to add it to the archives.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 12:14 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i did

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 02:45 AM
The Big O
The Original O

The RP thread should be up later today.

Thunder, I wasn't excluding you. But not too many people responded to me asking who's gonna be on the team. For the first mission, I have something in mind already.

You did place your character in the Archive, right?

Last edited by The Big O on Nov 12th, 2014 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 02:15 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I am interested in joining, however I did have a question about Mel's character. Just asking for clarification on what he meant where it says that his physical prowess is weak. The reason why I didn't understand that part was because later it says that he has superhuman physical stats and at the very least decent h2h capabilities. Where is he lacking exactly in the physical department?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 08:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote