KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SUPERS OOC

SUPERS OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
The RP thread should be up later today.

Thunder, I wasn't excluding you. But not too many people responded to me asking who's gonna be on the team. For the first mission, I have something in mind already.

You did place your character in the Archive, right?
i see... and i think i put it in the wrong thread

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 09:56 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I am interested in joining, however I did have a question about Mel's character. Just asking for clarification on what he meant where it says that his physical prowess is weak. The reason why I didn't understand that part was because later it says that he has superhuman physical stats and at the very least decent h2h capabilities. Where is he lacking exactly in the physical department?
I think Mel can answer that question better than I. You should send him a pm. But you're welcome to join.

To that end, the RP thread will DEFINITELY be up tomorrow. I had some....family things to handle. My apologies for the delay.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 02:29 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote:
Andrew displays the powers of an electricity wielding Elemental. However, unlike others, he has spent the majority of his life on the run. As such, his physical prowess and offensive abilities are weak. On the other hand, those abilities which have allowed him to survived are much more developed.

'Elemental' isn't a subclass of mutant or other super. It's an entire species of its own (at least it was in the old RPs. any thoughts, O?)
All Elementals had the following characteristics:
-control of a single element (earth, fire, water, electricity, etc).
-superhuman physical capabilities.
-can fly/teleport short distances/both.
-can adapt and disguise themselves as a member of any human culture, including language.
-can sense other super powered beings and distinguish them from humans.

Now, by the standard of his people, Andrew is weak, because instead of being taught and trained by his people, he is running from them. By human standards, on the other hand. his physical abilities are still super-human. To top it off, those racial abilities that have allowed him to escape and hide (such as teleportation, language adaptation and 6th sense) are far more improved.

Make sense?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 10:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

While this RP will still be held in the same.....canon-verse as the previous Hero High series, of course there will be some elements from the previous titles. However, I don't want the first part of the RP to focus on that.

I'm looking for the first part to focus more on the dynamics between the characters and their overall mission to help other Supers. Part II is intended to delve more into the collection of characters personal backstories which CAN be touched on in this part. I just don't want a character's history playing a big part yet.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 09:32 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by MadMel
'Elemental' isn't a subclass of mutant or other super. It's an entire species of its own (at least it was in the old RPs. any thoughts, O?)
All Elementals had the following characteristics:
-control of a single element (earth, fire, water, electricity, etc).
-superhuman physical capabilities.
-can fly/teleport short distances/both.
-can adapt and disguise themselves as a member of any human culture, including language.
-can sense other super powered beings and distinguish them from humans.

Now, by the standard of his people, Andrew is weak, because instead of being taught and trained by his people, he is running from them. By human standards, on the other hand. his physical abilities are still super-human. To top it off, those racial abilities that have allowed him to escape and hide (such as teleportation, language adaptation and 6th sense) are far more improved.

Make sense?

Physically weak in comparison to his race/group, physically strong compared to the normal human. I believe I understand.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 01:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Bingo. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 01:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm sorry for the delay. I have a paper to write. I know I'm giving all kinds of excuses but as soon as its done, I'll be finishing up the opening post. Please, bear with me a little longer.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 05:44 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Alright. This time, I'm TRULY serious. The opening post will be posted tomorrow. A lot of......stuff has been going on and being dealt with. Things have been resolved and......stuff. So, I'm now free to get this started for real.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:51 PM
starryknight

What are we supposed to be doing, dont want to mess my first post up.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:55 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Well, my post was just for the opening. We can go along with what happens after a mission is over (i.e. the kids fooling around/interacting with each other; or have them do whatever.) They are teenagers so we have to remember to treat them as such. I suppose we would have to deal with the girl first. But it's up to you if you want Sam to stick around or go do her on thing since the mission is complete.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 05:23 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Hmm... Is no one interested, anymore?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 01:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

I'm waiting on others to post. erm

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 02:58 AM
starryknight

Been busy over here with Thanks Giving coming up and Doctor appointments, all is well, just pooped running around getting things ready for the fam! Anyways I'll be posting as soon as I can, maybe even later today, sorry for the wait!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 08:10 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

hope i didn't mess things up, i just assumed they were at their base.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 03:25 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Hmm.... Based on Mel's post, we were still headed to the base. I know you can't retcon your post, Starry, but if you want to try something different.....Maybe something along the lines of a after-mission conversation with the girl and/or Ben. You can really have Sam do whatever it is she wants just so long as its chronological to the fact that they just saved someone. Just my two cents *Kanye shrug*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 09:55 AM
starryknight

I always mess up sad

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 08:11 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Nope, just jumped the gun a bit. Its easily fixed with a new post.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 10:34 PM
starryknight

okay sorry about the MIA, will get my edited post out asap.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 08:06 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Hmm.... I couldn't really think of anything else to get Sam and Andrew as involved as they might want to be. I'm sorry for that. But if either you, Starry, or Mel can think of something, please feel free to post. I don't want to back us up into a wall.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 06:04 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sorry about not being here got a bit busy

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 09:48 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote