KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnU Captain Atom vs WBH

DCnU Captain Atom vs WBH
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If he goes back in time, that's self bfr.

You're using statements. Captain Atom would lose in a statement war with the Hulk.

When it comes to warping, especially against a guy who has fought through it, it does matter. Now again, who is the most powerful being Atom has warped?

Lol...Prove that he is faster than Flash.

In the future(which has stated to be partially canon) he catches the flash, this shows 1: he is faster 2: he has better reaction time.

Also hulk cannot and has not fought through his physiology being altered.

Also it is not self BFR if he brings hulk with him to kill human banner, then hulk does not exist entirely.

Also as surfer has done captain atom could just take away his gamma radiation.

Do you even know what reality warping is?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 05:02 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by thingy150
In the future(which has stated to be partially canon) he catches the flash, this shows 1: he is faster 2: he has better reaction time.

Also hulk cannot and has not fought through his physiology being altered.

Also it is not self BFR if he brings hulk with him to kill human banner, then hulk does not exist entirely.

Also as surfer has done captain atom could just take away his gamma radiation.

Do you even know what reality warping is?

Scans of him catching Flash going his top speed.

Lol...Hulk hasn't fought through his physiology being changed huh?

Hulk was shrunk down to the size of a mouse.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

Through rage he get his size back. Even states he's grown back to his natural size.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

You know next to nothing about the character. Hell, the weakest version of Hulk fought through his body being turned to stone.

Do you not understand Savage Hulk and World Breaker are not the same character and draining has been tried and failed? Read up on the character before making assumptions.

Darwin tries to drain Hulk, ya know, the same Darwin who was able to take power from the Mkraan crystal failed to drain Hulk.

"Gamma energy...so much, no end to it". He adapted to Hulk powers and still couldn't drain Hulk.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/En...sxmen9.jpg.html

This was also tried by Armageddon and yet again it failed. The same person who was able to take from Surfer. This was tried by Rulk and Rulk failed because Rulk couldn't handle his power. Remember, this same Rulk was able to absorb the Odin Force, Surfer, Sentry, etc...

Comicvine, lol, comicvine. KMC is the big leagues friend. We don't debate off statements, we debate off fts/showings. You might want to read up on these characters.

Also, again, Hulk has fought through reality warping. You would know this if you read up on the character.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 14th, 2014 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 05:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scans of him catching Flash going his top speed.

Lol...Hulk hasn't fought through his physiology being changed huh?

Hulk was shrunk down to the size of a mouse.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

Through rage he get his size back. Even states he's grown back to his natural size.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

You know next to nothing about the character. Hell, the weakest version of Hulk fought through his body being turned to stone.

Do you not understand Savage Hulk and World Breaker are not the same character and draining has been tried and failed? Read up on the character before making assumptions.

Darwin tries to drain Hulk, ya know, the same Darwin who was able to take power from the Mkraan crystal failed to drain Hulk.

"Gamma energy...so much, no end to it". He adapted to Hulk powers and still couldn't drain Hulk.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/En...sxmen9.jpg.html

This was also tried by Armageddon and yet again it failed. The same person who was able to take from Surfer. This was tried by Rulk and Rulk failed because Rulk couldn't handle his power. Remember, this same Rulk was able to absorb the Odin Force, Surfer, Sentry, etc...

Comicvine, lol, comicvine. KMC is the big leagues friend. We don't debate off statements, we debate off fts/showings. You might want to read up on these characters.

Also, again, Hulk has fought through reality warping. You would know this if you read up on the character.

Lol KMC is the big leagues, than why did i already beat you in an argument?

Darwin is nowhere near a reality warper, he quickly adapts to situations and when the threat is too big he TP's away.

Captain atom has gone above lightspeed and literally walked around with bullets frozen in front of him. Cap can phase through things and literally cannot be harmed by WBH, he has a mobility, versatility, range, SPEED, reaction time, RAW POWER(reality warping), and durability advantage.

ALSO NONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE LISTED ARE OFF OF A POWER LIST, THEY ARE FROM SCANS I AM LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW.

He can create things from thin air, including a walking talking breathing clone of himself(which is human) he also brought someone back from the dead.

CAPTAIN ATOM WILL TAKE HULK BACK IN TIME WITH HIM(not bfr) AND THEN KILL BANNER BEFORE HE IS EVER THE HULK.

Is this how you argue? i have noticed in this and other threads that you never state the way the character you are arguing for wins, most likely because you do not have one. Acting like you won without saying how the person you are arguing for wins, is not winning.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 06:06 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Hulk has hit intangibles in the past. So if he does indeed hit Atom, can Atom survive?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 06:08 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Darwin is nowhere near a reality warper, he quickly adapts to situations and when the threat is too big he TP's away.

Captain atom has gone above lightspeed and literally walked around with bullets frozen in front of him. Cap can phase through things and literally cannot be harmed by WBH, he has a mobility, versatility, range, SPEED, reaction time, RAW POWER(reality warping), and durability advantage.

ALSO NONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE LISTED ARE OFF OF A POWER LIST, THEY ARE FROM SCANS I AM LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW.

He can create things from thin air, including a walking talking breathing clone of himself(which is human) he also brought someone back from the dead.

CAPTAIN ATOM WILL TAKE HULK BACK IN TIME WITH HIM(not bfr) AND THEN KILL BANNER BEFORE HE IS EVER THE HULK.

Is this how you argue? i have noticed in this and other threads that you never state the way the character you are arguing for wins, most likely because you do not have one. Acting like you won without saying how the person you are arguing for wins, is not winning.

You haven't beat a single person on this forum in a debate. Just stop.

Darwin was unable to absorb him and Rulk failed to absorb him as well. The same Rulk who sapped Surfer clean of his power. The same Rulk who's absorption fts>>>>> Captain Atom absorption fts unless you have scans. Something you fail to present.

You said Captain Atom has moved faster than Flash. I want to see some scans. I know how fast he is, by far but I want you to provide proof of what you said. Show some scans.

It has to be from bios since you've failed to post anything backing your claims. Show us something or concede that World Breaker one shot kills him.

New 52 Captain Marvel can create things out of thin air as well. He would still get merked by World Breaker, so what's your point?

Show us Captain Atom taking someone back in time with him. Especially in a battle scenario.

Hulk wins by punching him in the face. Captain got overloaded by nuke level attacks, Hulk fist, even at his weakest dish out more power than that. If you want to know the issue number for the nuke fight, here ya go because I'm not posting scans for a kid that will ignore it: THE FURY OF FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MEN #15. Hulk stomps.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 06:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I disagree that atom is more durable. WBH is far more durable. What are atoms reality warping feats? Being able to warp reality to a certain extent doesn't automatically give you a win over someone who can't.

Also, has atom ever shown to phase through matter (or become intangible?)
Any scans or issue numbers you can give me.

WBH is very dangerous and can thunderclap ko atom. atom may not choose to become intangible right away or slow down time right away. He might want to see if he can beat Hulk normally first.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 06:53 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree that atom is more durable. WBH is far more durable. What are atoms reality warping feats? Being able to warp reality to a certain extent doesn't automatically give you a win over someone who can't.

Also, has atom ever shown to phase through matter (or become intangible?)
Any scans or issue numbers you can give me.

WBH is very dangerous and can thunderclap ko atom. atom may not choose to become intangible right away or slow down time right away. He might want to see if he can beat Hulk normally first.

Yes he has gone intangible and gone through matter, he has quite the plethora of warping feats along with making someone come back to life. Here is his respect thread(on comicvine because on the vine we do it right).

lol but matchesmalone is the respect thread god

heres the thread

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&...-d1eZx8SNrBhJtw

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:01 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven't you had enough, appears you been chewed and spit out by the best of KMC.

Run back to comic vine, little princess.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:06 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

You haven't beat a single person on this forum in a debate. Just stop.

Darwin was unable to absorb him and Rulk failed to absorb him as well. The same Rulk who sapped Surfer clean of his power. The same Rulk who's absorption fts>>>>> Captain Atom absorption fts unless you have scans. Something you fail to present.

You said Captain Atom has moved faster than Flash. I want to see some scans. I know how fast he is, by far but I want you to provide proof of what you said. Show some scans.

It has to be from bios since you've failed to post anything backing your claims. Show us something or concede that World Breaker one shot kills him.

New 52 Captain Marvel can create things out of thin air as well. He would still get merked by World Breaker, so what's your point?

Show us Captain Atom taking someone back in time with him. Especially in a battle scenario.

Hulk wins by punching him in the face. Captain got overloaded by nuke level attacks, Hulk fist, even at his weakest dish out more power than that. If you want to know the issue number for the nuke fight, here ya go because I'm not posting scans for a kid that will ignore it: THE FURY OF FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MEN #15. Hulk stomps.

Actually captain atom has absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself...which is greater than rulk by far.

Have not beaten anyone in a debate? remember when you admitted defeat after you could not prove thanos was amped.

How does hulk punch an intangible person? and even then captain atom was new to his power when firestorm overloaded him, he has since learned to control his power and can absorb close to anything(like a sh*t ton of versions of himself).

I HAVE STATED MULTIPLE FEATS AN DIF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM HERE YOU GO

New 52 captain marvel has close to zero feats and has a completely different power set, try again.

Prove to me hulk can harm a intangible being who can manipulate atoms which in turn means he can also manipulate molecules(multiple atoms) which in turn means he can control matter(he has, he used it to stop a man from falling be controlling the pavement).

CAP KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL HIS POWER NOW, QUIT USING AN ARGUMENT ABOUT CAP WHEN HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE ENERGY THE WAY HE CAN NOW.

YOU COMPARED A REALITY MANIPULATOR WITH A PLETHORA OF FEATS TO A FEATLESS MAGICAL BEING, you dont even have an argument.

YOU SAY STUFF ABOUT ME GETTING STUFF FROM BIOS BUT THEY ARE FROM THE CAP ATOM BOOKS I HAVE READ YOU F*CKING RETARD, LYING DOES NOT WIN YOU AN ARGUMENT.

Attachment: captain atom catches flash.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:22 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here the flash knows he needs to catch atom or lives could be at stake, atom then catches the flash effortlessly showing hand speed and reaction time.

He has also flown FTL

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:23 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Actually captain atom has absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself...which is greater than rulk by far.

Have not beaten anyone in a debate? remember when you admitted defeat after you could not prove thanos was amped.

How does hulk punch an intangible person? and even then captain atom was new to his power when firestorm overloaded him, he has since learned to control his power and can absorb close to anything(like a sh*t ton of versions of himself).

New 52 captain marvel has close to zero feats and has a completely different power set, try again.

Prove to me hulk can harm a intangible being who can manipulate atoms which in turn means he can also manipulate molecules(multiple atoms) which in turn means he can control matter(he has, he used it to stop a man from falling be controlling the pavement).

CAP KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL HIS POWER NOW, QUIT USING AN ARGUMENT ABOUT CAP WHEN HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE ENERGY THE WAY HE CAN NOW.

YOU COMPARED A REALITY MANIPULATOR WITH A PLETHORA OF FEATS TO A FEATLESS MAGICAL BEING, you dont even have an argument.

YOU SAY STUFF ABOUT ME GETTING STUFF FROM BIOS BUT THEY ARE FROM THE CAP ATOM BOOKS I HAVE READ YOU F*CKING RETARD, LYING DOES NOT WIN YOU AN ARGUMENT.

Mate you need to chill out. No need to start swearing at people because you're annoyed with them.

Also just to mention the scan you uploaded comes up as a low resolution although that may just be me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:25 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOW DOES THE HULK TOUCH ATOM? HE HAS ZERO SPEED FEATS ON ATOMS LEVEL AND ATOM CAN GO INTANGIBLE WHICH MEANS HULK CANT HIT HIM.

YOU CANNOT COUNTER THE SPEED ADVANTAGE THAT ATOM HAS BECAUSE HULK HAS LITERALLY NEVER GONE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SPEED ATOM HAS.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:26 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Mate you need to chill out. No need to start swearing at people because you're annoyed with them.

Also just to mention the scan you uploaded comes up as a low resolution although that may just be me.

Only one i had atm because im in school and comic vine is blocked which has this image on a higher resolution.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:27 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also he is literally the most annoying debater ever, his arguments are based upon speculation and him not knowing about the characters in the thread(along with the fact he is a fanboy).

He got destroyed on the thanos vs hulk thread and lied multiple times and he never reads the comment and ignores vital info.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:30 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Only one i had atm because im in school and comic vine is blocked which has this image on a higher resolution.

Right, if you give me the issue number I will upload it for you.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:30 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOW DOES THE HULK TOUCH ATOM? HE HAS ZERO SPEED FEATS ON ATOMS LEVEL AND ATOM CAN GO INTANGIBLE WHICH MEANS HULK CANT HIT HIM.

YOU CANNOT COUNTER THE SPEED ADVANTAGE THAT ATOM HAS BECAUSE HULK HAS LITERALLY NEVER GONE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SPEED ATOM HAS.

laughing out loud

Try convincing carver of that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:32 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Also he is literally the most annoying debater ever, his arguments are based upon speculation and him not knowing about the characters in the thread(along with the fact he is a fanboy).

He got destroyed on the thanos vs hulk thread and lied multiple times and he never reads the comment and ignores vital info.

That may be so in your opinion. You may disagree with him. Believe me I do too.

Particularly with regards to whether Sentry was weakened during WWH. But I haven't once called him a f*cking retard, in fact I have a good time talking about Hulk with him. But insulting someone's mental state isn't nice and it makes you look the fool more than you think Carver is.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:33 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That may be so in your opinion. You may disagree with him. Believe me I do too.

Particularly with regards to whether Sentry was weakened during WWH. But I haven't once called him a f*cking retard, in fact I have a good time talking about Hulk with him. But insulting someone's mental state isn't nice and it makes you look the fool more than you think Carver is.

He called me a child multiple times in a past thread, admitted defeat and yet he still talked shit.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:51 PM
carver9

laughing out loud

You posted a scan of him catching Flash in the air saying that's Flash moving at his top speed. laughing

I'm not looking through an entire respect thread from a lame site. Post the scans I asked for.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:52 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

He called me a child multiple times in a past thread, admitted defeat and yet he still talked shit.

Sure but if that's the case you don't need to stoop to a lower level. You're the bigger person by not retaliating.

But on a lighter note. Have you got the issue number of that scan so I can upload it for you?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:53 PM