KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So are we going to post scans from the new book or just turn it into a comedy club.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:03 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
So are we going to post scans from the new book or just turn it into a comedy club.

I think it wouldbe betyer if we make a new thread for that.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:46 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji

Some people have a sense of humor unlike you robot.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 01:52 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems Tony is back to being dick with the new book like during Civil War after what has happen in Axis

he's manged to piss off Daredevil
http://www.comicvine.com/superior-i...ma/4000-471325/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 08:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Not to mention he owned the shit out of Matt without the armor. I didn't know he was pumping himself with Extremis again also or was something else happening there?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 04:45 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Since ODG went into the void, and is not replying to my PM, I am posting this:
III. MARK I ARMOR:
OTHER WEAPON SYSTEMS:
The built pubic address speakers could transmit his voice over a large area, from Tales of Suspense #40:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/212...gantus.jpg.html
Nothing special, but let it be here

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Dec 6th, 2014 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 05:43 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Since ODG went into the void, and is not replying to my PM, I am posting this:
III. MARK I ARMOR:
ARMOR DEVICES:
The built pubic address speakers could transmit his voice over a large area, from Tales of Suspense #40:
Nothing special, but let it be here

This is what I intended

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 07:11 PM
HulkIsHulk

This was what I intended:
"Since ODG went into the void, and is not replying to my PM, I am posting this:
III. MARK I ARMOR:
ARMOR DEVICES:
Nothing special, but let it be here"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 07:12 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 06:59 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

i miss the model 13 armor, it was the coolest armor in my opinion cool

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 02:45 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

20 is one of my all time faves. SKIN armor baby. Also number 28...WTF?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 02:24 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Model 28(aka. "The High-G Suit") allowed Tony to endure the increased gravity of hyperspace travel. Here's a scan which explains the armor a bit more:
http://i.imgur.com/AZUxRPT.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 02:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Oh ok. I thought number 21 was this suit...

(please log in to view the image)

but I wasn't sure. That suit was awesome because it was collapsible and super light weight while being just as advanced as the heavy ones. I'm always partial to the suits that are in one piece that fold up and assemble on the wearer like this.

And how it pops open like this...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 03:46 AM
SWblayde938

would you guys say tony has greater scientific and technological feats than t'challa and pym? not combined but out of those 3 who has the greater feats

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 10:23 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Oh ok. I thought number 21 was this suit...

but I wasn't sure. That suit was awesome because it was collapsible and super light weight while being just as advanced as the heavy ones. I'm always partial to the suits that are in one piece that fold up and assemble on the wearer like this.

And how it pops open like this...

Imo that is the Heroes Reborn armor or the Heroes return one or the Pentagon Armor.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 06:06 AM
SWblayde938

so between tony and t'challa who has greater scientific/technological feats

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 10:06 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Any new feats?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 03:57 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Regarding Tony's intellect...

Reed: "It's fractional, but I am smarter than he is. However, I have a tendency to be single-minded. One problem: one solution. Mister Stark, on the other hand, is the world's greatest multitasker. He can focus on one problem--say, the end of our universe--and at the same time be working on another.":

In a nutshell: when it comes to focusing on, and solving, a single problem, Reed is marginally better than Tony... But when solving multiple problems simultaneously is required, Tony's intellect is unparalleled.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 04:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Amazing thread! Excellent job.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 05:24 AM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote