KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion

Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Seriously? messed Revan doing Essence Transfer, being stated more powerful then any protagonist, and TKing the Strike Team wasn't enough for you?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

A weaker Revan I might add.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:10 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Seriously? messed Revan doing Essence Transfer, being stated more powerful then any protagonist, and TKing the Strike Team wasn't enough for you?

I haven't watched the footage yet. So I can't make an informed comment as of yet. He is still being amped by the massassi temple, right?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
He is still being amped by the massassi temple, right?

Not really. The Republic/Empire bombarded the temple and destroyed the device that had all that energy so Vitiate couldn't return (fail on their part, I guess). The energy left on the planet can be equally harnessed by Marr, Beniko, and Shae. And Shan's BM amps them even farther, and stops hindering effects of lightsiders. So a double amped Darth Marr, Beniko, and Shae, and probably a normal-slightly amped Satele, Theron, and Wookie is pretty insane. Plus, for personal satisfaction just to see your response, prove to me Revan was actively drawing upon the nexus and not his own energies. smokin'

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shae is a Bounty Hunter. I doubt she'd be harnessing shit.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Poor choice of words on my part. I mean that the dark energies would be benefiting her non-voluntarily, not voluntarily.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:20 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol @ Neph questioning Revan's amp but not doing the same for all of Bane's feats

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:22 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why would a non-force sensitive benefit from dark energies?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:22 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Because they have midichlorians and get a constant (but negligible) supply of Force too.
Shae embraces morals and codes that aligns with what is needed to embrace the dark side.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:25 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by carthage
Lol @ Neph questioning Revan's amp but not doing the same for all of Bane's feats

Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Guys, stop being mean to Nephthys. He's too fluffy and purrfect.

NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, that doesn't matter Ant. Shae isn't using the Force, so it really doesn't matter. If anything, as a normal human, her life force would be slowly seeping away.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:28 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because they have midichlorians and get a constant (but negligible) supply of Force too.
Shae embraces morals and codes that aligns with what is needed to embrace the dark side.

Thus any boost would be negligible, if it's even possible their would be one. Non-force sensitives may still be connected to the force but it doesn't benefit them in any way. They cannot draw upon it's power.

Darkside nexuses tend to only harm and negatively effect non-force sensitives, not help them. Regardless of if they're mean people.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:28 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nah, did you read The Old Republic: Annihilation? Drew made a new concept that even non Force-users are affected by the Force.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:30 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Define affected.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:33 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

*shrugs* That's the term he used in his blog when he was ranting over how he is revolutionizing Star Wars.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:34 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Regardless of that fact, she'd still be impacted negatively if anything. Ordinary beings are slowly sapped of their life forces on Dark Nexuses.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:35 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I have a vague memory of reading something that said the opposite, but whatevs. I would get into the debate, but the BM cancels all negative shit out anyways.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:37 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She hadn't activated the BM when he TK'd them.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:41 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm sitting here not knowing how to reply without offending you, so I guess I'll just tell you my current mode.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:43 AM