KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dying Light

Dying Light
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Pre order your copy and get a free weapon docket each remaining week(5 weeks left till release=5 dockets)
Too bad I cant get it since I already pre order at a hungarian store.sad

Tunnel gameplay with guns....(we have a pistol,a double barrel and an assault rifle..hope to see a few more guns.smile)

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2015 10:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

More gameplay...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2015 10:40 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 11:00 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 10:54 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm getting desperate now. Was happy when they said it would be out 2014.

Can't wait until 30th Jan.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 01:44 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Same here.Day 1 purchase for me.
Im getting really pumped too bad I only have 1 ps4 friend would really like to check on 4p coop.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 06:16 PM
Estacado
Legendary

The city of haraan.
http://www.harran-city.com/

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 09:48 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I watched a 90 minute game play stream and while it does look nice (the city, graphics and etc.) I was giving flashbacks of Dead Island.

I know there will be similarities but I hope not too much. I hope this game breaks off from that mold and does something new.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 02:05 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I watched a 90 minute game play stream and while it does look nice (the city, graphics and etc.) I was giving flashbacks of Dead Island.

I know there will be similarities but I hope not too much. I hope this game breaks off from that mold and does something new.

Im still pumped.
Havent played DI though.

We shall see how the reviews turn out.....

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 04:35 PM
Estacado
Legendary

RL trailer.
Damn the dude in this video is good!

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 05:29 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 06:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So it takes roughly 7-8 minutes to get across the map...that's pretty good.
Remember that not the whole thing just width off the city..

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 10:04 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Co-op gameplay.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 02:10 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Estacado
So it takes roughly 7-8 minutes to get across the map...that's pretty good.
Remember that not the whole thing just width off the city..

8 minutes on foot? Seems kind of... small.

They cant really pack that much variety into such a small map, That means its probably around a mile and a half long from end to end. Just cause 2 was 8 minutes to get across map in a jet, and was over 25 miles from end to end.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 08:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Shadow Of Mordor map could be crossed in less then 5 minutes.
Yet no one complained about the map size.

Dont forget that every building can be climbed there are sewer and tunnel areas as well.
Lot of buildings can be entered .

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 17th, 2015 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 08:36 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yep. Sometimes size in maps don't mean shit if they don't utilize it.

Mordor areas were very distinct so I started to know how to navigate it. It was kind of cool. A game like Just Cause 2 is so big, any sort of memorable areas are lost.

One of my favourite things about the older GTA games is that I started remember different routes to places so I didn't need to rely on a mini-map. For me, it brings a sense of belonging to the world and character to the city/area you are inhabiting.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 04:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
Yup.
Havent played just cause in long time but in GTA 70-80% of the buildings were there for fancines.

In Dying Light you can use all these for climbing/escaping/entering/searching for loot traps are set through out all the world which can be used while in GTA you cant really interract with them.

What I mean is its better to have a smaller are that is more detailed then a big one which is only useful for visuals.

Imo city in this game is great. The areas varry and its simply good to look at.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 08:59 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Be the zombie gameplay..

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:32 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Estacado
Be the zombie gameplay..

As if playable fighters getting ripped from Mortal Kombat X wasn't enough, now Warner Bros. Interactive is ripping modes out to make us buy their games early. I hate publishers. Most of them today do nothing but punish anyone who want to get something later. What if I can't get Dying Light on Day 1? Now it's a crime? Bullshit.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 04:58 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

5 days left...phisical copies of the game are delayed almost everywhere except USA...phuck it Im goin digital.

If anyone wants to play co-op on ps4

Estacado1987

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?...e=2&theater

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 05:09 PM