KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Ending Damnation

Ending Damnation
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So say we all...
Here's a montra for you.

I get what I want and every force in the universe stacked up against me would fail miserably and after the universe fails to stop me I'll strip the prideful in that coalition of their dignity and will to live and after I've wrecked the egos of the most potent adversaries, I will make an example out of them in their already demoralized state, I will make it worse for them, with chains that I attach

All after getting what I want despite the resistance put up by what I want

Never sacrifice a part of yourself, a lesson Jesus failed to learn, never accept what you're given only what you take, a lesson Buddha failed to learn.

I would follow in the foot steps of Alexander of Macedonia and Genghis Khan, instead of Jesus and Buddha. Only that the success is exclusive to me, and all should benefit if that's what I'd want. If I have all that I set out to take, then I'd of course be automatically in a state of mind to do nothing but that which is altruistic and beneficial to everyone else. If I'm safe and well I'll love my fellow human, if I'm hungry and endangered I will stab my fellow human in the back and eat that person, lest I starve.

In this way my victory will be ensured, because whatever God may be would want all people to be helped, It should go to extreme lengths to ensure my unfulfilled desires are all met at haste. Or else it will have made a foe it cannot conquer.

If God is a failure in this, or not attached enough, than I must assume Its role. For I'm superior merely because I want absolution, because I'm a totalitarian in my hedonism and God is about balance. The balance will fade just like everything else. Not even balance can escape death, but I can. I'm something new, something novel, I guess you could say that I'm something hedonistic. Something that'd be eternally unmatched in ability.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Dec 20th, 2014 at 01:59 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 01:46 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote