KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)

Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I don't know what's worse: Titans GO being too goofy or this Titans being too serious.

God I want to vomit.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:17 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not sure if I wanna pay $75 bucks for this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’m sure i dont.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I KNOW I DON'T!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 05:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Teen Titans cartoon from the early 2000's was a good show. Do more of that and less of...whatever this abomination is.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also which universe is this in? Same one as the Justice League? I doubt it's in the Arrowverse.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, is DCCU. For all its faults, I give the Arrowverse credit at least for being or doing its own thing (even if it doesn’t always work out), rather than contribute to the edgelord tryhard shtick that the rest of live action DC is mainly known for.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

https://twitter.com/slcmof/status/1019976381877407744

https://twitter.com/CLxJames/status/1021039757546196992

I can't get over how bad everyone looks. Never thought I'd say this but do you think they could ask the DC filmmakers for help? At least they know what they're doing in the costume department and actually make the heroes look as good as the cosplayers. Here everyone in Titans looks like a bootleg copy! Did WB actually approve of this show and we're sure their comic con lineup didn't get hacked?

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 07:13 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
https://twitter.com/slcmof/status/1019976381877407744

https://twitter.com/CLxJames/status/1021039757546196992

I can't get over how bad everyone looks. Never thought I'd say this but do you think they could ask the DC filmmakers for help? At least they know what they're doing in the costume department and actually make the heroes look as good as the cosplayers. Here everyone in Titans looks like a bootleg copy! Did WB actually approve of this show and we're sure their comic con lineup didn't get hacked?

Lol jesus, both female characters in the 2nd link look like 2 dudes dressed in drag.

What were they thinking?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:45 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol jesus, both female characters in the 2nd link look like 2 dudes dressed in drag.

What were they thinking?

Diversity?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are these people so lazy that the only way they can create diversity is via gender or race swapping? Are they that devoid of creativity?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 04:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm not sure I understand. Who in Titans was gender or race swapped? I mean, I guess Starfire isn't orange enough, but that's the least of her problems.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not sure I understand. Who in Titans was gender or race swapped? I mean, I guess Starfire isn't orange enough, but that's the least of her problems.

Starfire is black in this.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:50 PM
Darth Thor

I thought Starfire was supposed to be orange?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:12 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I thought Starfire was supposed to be orange?

Indeed, so technically any race could play her as long as they made her look orange. But they indeed did not. Not sure why.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black is the new orange. Zing!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:49 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

My question is why they gave Starfire hair that looks like each strand is a giant gummy worm. Also that fur coat. Why?

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 26th, 2018 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 05:11 AM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 05:59 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Surtur
Starfire is black in this.

No, I get that. I just don't think you can call it a swap, considering there are no orange humans unless you sit outside a tanning salon all day.

She should be orange, sure. but on the list of problems this show has, I wouldn't rate it nearly close to the biggest one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo.

This show looks terrible, but a black woman being cast as Starfire in of itself isn't one of those problems. People whining about "gender" and "race swapping" are silly fools.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 06:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote