KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)

Titans (Teen Titans Live Action)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Ahh girls as hot as that orange, black green PR, I don't care! And I agree on all points made mate.

if it wasn't an adaptation I wouldn't care.

Yes, she's gorgeous. But she can be more like Starfire AND still be gorgeous, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 09:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-

Yes, she's gorgeous. But she can be more like Starfire AND still be gorgeous, imo.
You know this show just keeps getting better.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 12:51 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by -Pr-

Might be a VFX budget thing. Maybe they don't want to do it if they can't do it well with consistency. You want to end up with an MCU Gamora/Nebula, in terms of quality, not a CW Martian Manhunter.

Also, a lot of actors aren't up for the time required in the makeup chair for that kind of thing.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 01:42 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Latest episode was phenomenal.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 05:10 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Truly superb[SPOILER - highlight to read]: but slightly Dickens or Jane Austin, in all of Frisco Connor was there.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:33 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This show keeps getting better.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:26 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
This show keeps getting better.
I stopped watching the CW shite years ago. Titans, the boys, DP and to a lesser extent Daredevil, Punisher and Agents of Shield have all shown how good comic book TV can be.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 08:12 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Huh, I stand corrected on Aqualad. That surveillance footage really adds new context to what he did. Also makes it clear that, unlike a lot of live-action comic book adaptations, this DC-verse isn't afraid to make their characters very fast. Even Starfire was reacting to bullets and burning them up in some episodes.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 03:21 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So I may just be me but[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dick put up somewhat of a better fight against Deathstroke than Donna. Which is weird considering both Donna and Deathstroke have superhumam stats. Also Garth being able to react to and move in the way of a sniper roundbis pretty impressive even if it ultimately killed him. Do think it interesting that the Titans never beat Deathstroke but rather both just kind of gave up after Jericho died

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 04:36 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, Dick is pretty formidable. He's fought well against other superhumans, such as the Nuclear Family, before as well. The guy was trained by Batman after all. I mean consider that Jason can hang with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gar and Raven while blindfolded, yet when he tried to suckerpunch Dick, he got floored instantly.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 04:40 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: too much angst this week

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 08:15 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gone downhill fast

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 09:50 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just finished season 2. A mixed bag, just like season 1 was.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 05:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed season 2 for the most part, though Trigon was an utter letdown.

However, the way [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Donna died was lame. Fights Superboy only to get electrocuted.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 02:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Both season finales have been a letdown for me. Though I am not going to lie. I legit laughed out loud when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the crowd started cheering for the Titans, despite the fact that virtually all the destruction was caused by two of their members.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 03:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it's not like the crowd was given any context for what just happened.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 07:14 AM
Darth Thor

Superboy is so much more powerful than anyone else on the team, I have no idea how that's going to work going forward, without the rest of the team seeming pretty useless in comparison (in combat).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 12:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Superboy is so much more powerful than anyone else on the team, I have no idea how that's going to work going forward, without the rest of the team seeming pretty useless in comparison (in combat).

Yeah, no one wants it to end up like a JL cinematic cut, where Supes was pretty much >>> the rest of the JL combined.

That being said, Raven is pretty OP as well and Starfire could be if they stopped nerfing her. Also, Superboy is a terrible fighter. Or at least he has been up until this point. So, he could still do with someone to watch his back.

I'm also guessing we're getting more flashbacks in the coming season, as there were quick glimpses of Donna in the trailer. Unless they use some plot device to bring her back, as a lot of people were upset about her dying in S2, especially considering how it happened.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 12:40 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, no one wants it to end up like a JL cinematic cut, where Supes was pretty much >>> the rest of the JL combined.

That being said, Raven is pretty OP as well and Starfire could be if they stopped nerfing her. Also, Superboy is a terrible fighter. Or at least he has been up until this point. So, he could still do with someone to watch his back.

I'm also guessing we're getting more flashbacks in the coming season, as there were quick glimpses of Donna in the trailer. Unless they use some plot device to bring her back, as a lot of people were upset about her dying in S2, especially considering how it happened.

Not sure it will matter if hes a terrible fighter when hes as fast and as strong and as indestructible as he is.

Revan probably has the ability to harm him, but both her and Starfire have a glass jaw (not that they are fighting him).

Im guessing there will be plot devices to keep him out of the picture. Probably a crap ton of Kryptonite being used as well.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 02:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote