KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Daredevil (Netflix TV series)

Daredevil (Netflix TV series)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Agents of CRAP >>>>>>> Arrow, Gotham and arguably Flash

Get outta here.

AOS is still pretty meh. And certainly hasn't reached the level Arrow was at it's best.

Agent Carter's much better than AOS IMHO. Because that's an actual Spy show with great chemistry between the characters, something AOS has tried hard to be but never really got there.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I really think this Daredevil show has a great shot at being better than all the other shows mentioned.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:13 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I really think this Daredevil show has a great shot at being better than all the other shows mentioned.

could be. I definitely like the cinematography. I'm looking forward to Iron Fist myself.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Golgo13
You're an idiot if you believe that. smile How many times do I have to say it? I've repeatedly have stated GOTG was one of my favorite super hero flicks and tied for best movie last year. Out of 10 of the Marvel movies I have truly loved 5 of them with the other five being boring or uninspired. But you'll repeatedly say the same thing over and over just because my opinion is different from yours. smile

(please log in to view the image)

lol,The reason i say the things I do is because your constant obvious bias. Some trolls hide their bias somewhat, you are faily obvious. Youre making it seem like im just pulling this out of my ass. smile

Arent you the one who constantly makes 1 sided DC VS Marvel threads? When someone pics the marvel one to win you are the first to respond to your own thread saying " i disagree" or " how"?
lol,then why make the thread if you already have a clear winner in your mind?

erm

Also have you seen cap2 yet? Cap1? Thor 1 and 2?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:42 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

No lies, just a different opinion. Just like your opinion is that Whedons Serenity is one of the best Sci fi movies ever created. That is YOUR opinion and plenty of people who disagree.

That's fine then. Agree to disagree.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:47 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Get outta here.

AOS is still pretty meh. And certainly hasn't reached the level Arrow was at it's best.

Agent Carter's much better than AOS IMHO. Because that's an actual Spy show with great chemistry between the characters, something AOS has tried hard to be but never really got there.

Whether it's better than Arrow or not is debatable. You certainly can't call it crappy anymore though, is the point i was trying to make. Imo, not meh at all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:54 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Inhuman
(please log in to view the image)

lol,The reason i say the things I do is because your constant obvious bias. Some trolls hide their bias somewhat, you are faily obvious. Youre making it seem like im just pulling this out of my ass. smile

Arent you the one who constantly makes 1 sided DC VS Marvel threads? When someone pics the marvel one to win you are the first to respond to your own thread saying " i disagree" or " how"?
lol,then why make the thread if you already have a clear winner in your mind?

erm

Also have you seen cap2 yet? Cap1? Thor 1 and 2?

You are pulling that post out of your ass. You said I like every Dc movie, yet many times I have said I hated Green Lantern or Jonah. Ever since I saw GOTG trailer, I expressed that it looked awesome and it was. Not my fault you have a problem with reading. smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Btw, I have stated numerous times I have seen Thor and Cap. I have seen every Marvel movie as I posted above. smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:10 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

sure ok bud

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:10 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Inhuman
sure ok bud

Glad we agree. thumb up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:11 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Whether it's better than Arrow or not is debatable. You certainly can't call it crappy anymore though, is the point i was trying to make. Imo, not meh at all.

I'm not calling it crappy. It has it's moments. I just don't think the chemistry between the characters is working.

And they've had a couple of villains who seemed like they were going to be really bad ass, but then amounted to nothing. They're still lacking a Great Villain.

Whilst Arrow's had some of the best villains on Tv with Merlyn and Slade.

I'm personally looking forward to Daredevil as that's the kind of thing I want from Marvel. Honestly as far as Spy dramas go I find Agent Carter much more satisfying than AOS.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 12:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For this Daredevil show i'll probably wait for the whole thing to get release on dvd.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:07 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Do Netflix series go to Dvd?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 03:22 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

House of Cards goes to DVD, I believe

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 06:43 PM
Senor Cage

Are they going to introduce iron fist in daredevil?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 07:13 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
For this Daredevil show i'll probably wait for the whole thing to get release on dvd.

Shouldn't take too long. Seen as with Netflix the whole series gets released in one go anyway. Still could take a few months.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:41 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

This is the next step forward. By going to the paid cable market (Netflix works differently, but is essentially in the same company as HBO and Showtime), Marvel can get into adult content that they can't do on Network TV or even the movies, which can't go beyond a PG-13 rating; DC/Warner properties are in the same boat. Daredevil is the perfect property to push the line into potential Marvel MAX territory. I hope the Punisher eventually follows on Netflix.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 11:19 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Are they going to introduce iron fist in daredevil?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:03 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by roughrider
This is the next step forward. By going to the paid cable market (Netflix works differently, but is essentially in the same company as HBO and Showtime), Marvel can get into adult content that they can't do on Network TV or even the movies, which can't go beyond a PG-13 rating; DC/Warner properties are in the same boat. Daredevil is the perfect property to push the line into potential Marvel MAX territory. I hope the Punisher eventually follows on Netflix.

Well to be fair its not like Marvel are forbidden from making an R rated film in the mcu, they just havent had to yet.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:14 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well to be fair its not like Marvel are forbidden from making an R rated film in the mcu, they just havent had to yet.

I know the Punisher movies were R-rated, but the shared cinematic universe is something different. DC only gets into R-rated territory when it's been a Vertigo project, in the past.

I would be surprised if they do a R-rated movie, at this point.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:38 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote