KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Chris Avellone's thoughts on Revan vs Darth Traya & Meetra Surik

Chris Avellone's thoughts on Revan vs Darth Traya & Meetra Surik
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dude, just stop. And here:
"Just one question though: when you say "master strategist," are you implying Revan needs preparation in order to fight Kreia, or are you referring to his superb Battle Precognition prowess?"

Hope he just laughs. That's all that stupid ass question deserves.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:13 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Nephthys
God, you are so unbearable.

It could be worse

He could be your age and still somehow be acting like a younger teenager still

At least he has the excuse of impulse control being nonexistent at his current age :hmm

At least, I think he's a teenager

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
It could be worse

He could be your age and still somehow be acting like a younger teenager still

At least he has the excuse of impulse control being nonexistent at his current age :hmmer

That was the best subtle burn I ever read.
Originally posted by ares834
Hope he just laughs. That's all that stupid ass question deserves.

Truth. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I hope he defecates on your face to establish his dominance and contempt. And then he seduces your female parental unit.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Wasn't being subtle at all :hmm

Unless you thought I was directing that at Neph?

I barely interact with the ****er, I can hardly draw conclusions about his general maturity compared to his age

Was merely implying that, as you aged, if your demeanor doesn't change, it could technically get worse :maybe

Not to knock you or anything, some oddities aside, you seem like a nice enough kid.

I'm just kind of a blunt dick.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:27 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Thanks babe.
Originally posted by Nephthys
I hope he defecates on your face to establish his dominance and contempt. And then he seduces your female parental unit.

You would probably get sexual pleasure in watching that happen, don't lie.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He isn't a nice enough kid. Ask anyone, he's a cretinous cockeating barfpuppet.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Thanks babe.

You would probably get sexual pleasure in watching that happen, don't lie.

In seeing you humiliated? Yes.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

My standards are probably lower than most

Just believe me when I say I've dealt with much worse

From people much older too...

Like that time someone made a youtube account to impersonate me

That was funny in its own bizarre way

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:36 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

There are definitely a lot of youtube-ing Star Wars fans that are like that. There was that one guy, HyperLightning or something, that had at least a dozen youtube accounts to imitate other users.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:59 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

As if this was news to anyone, Revan has always been stronger than all his KotOR counterparts besides perhaps Darth Nihilus.

He is the best of his day as is basically confirmed repeatedly in KotOR 2 more than anything. He and Kun take on a position below the Sith Emperor with all others from the Old Sith Wars decidedly beneath them.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 07:24 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by AncientPower
As if this was news to anyone, Revan has always been stronger than all his KotOR counterparts besides perhaps Darth Nihilus.

He is the best of his day as is basically confirmed repeatedly in KotOR 2 more than anything. He and Kun take on a position below the Sith Emperor with all others from the Old Sith Wars decidedly beneath them.

And that's confirmed by the book of the sith !

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

There is notes from Revan during the war about the supply he have for this battle etc.... And somesith general during the great galactic war.....

There is palpatines notes propaganda poster fromthe galactic empire.

There is also darth Malgus diary..

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 10th, 2015 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

There is also Darth Bane notes..

As said by Holonet most of the prhophets of the dark side at Resurected Palpatine era are linked to The Rhand sorcerers...

You have Plagueis notes !

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 10th, 2015 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 01:45 PM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by NewGuy01
There are definitely a lot of youtube-ing Star Wars fans that are like that. There was that one guy, HyperLightning or something, that had at least a dozen youtube accounts to imitate other users.

Yeah, was sort of surprising though at the time

I apparently pissed the guy off enough that he used an avatar with the ****er's head up his ass

I suppose subtle wasn't his thing :hmm

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:23 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: Re: Chris Avellone's thoughts on Revan vs Darth Traya & Meetra Surik

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Interesting.

Mr. Drew once disclosed to me in an email that Malak prioritized martial talents but Revan prioritized developing new powers and techniques. Essentially, Revan had been an innovator in the matters of manipulating the Force.

Can you please quote me on this?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:58 AM