KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22

horse face supesgirl..

no chest either

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Horse face?

Come on... erm

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
horse face supesgirl..

no chest either

Seriously?

I mean, if you don't like the face, okay, but the breasts? Really? Supergirl is known for having small breasts in almost every incarnation she's ever had.

This is the girl that Lex Luthor once regarded as having a "less than impressive chest".

She's not Power Girl.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Besides the boots, the costume is fine. Not sure I like the leg tights either, but that's minor.

Regardless, all hail Helen Slater

(please log in to view the image)

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 08:40 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marwash22
not really. She rocks a good 36C, she's not in the DD's like Power girl.

Which begs the question why they didn't make a show about power girl.

#athomecrying

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 09:20 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ForumPoster81
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 11:10 AM
ForumPoster81 is currently offline Click here to Send ForumPoster81 a Private Message Find more posts by ForumPoster81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Eh, not feelin the costume. I wish the cape was longer and the suit overall just looks like it lacks detail, especially the skirt.

I would have preferred a cape that skirts the ground (one that stops at the back of the knees looks like a kid that tied a towel around his/her shoulders), no skirt (it's serves no practical purpose/ this isn't the 60s anymore where women must be feminine. Let her wear pants for goodness' sake) and the overall colors remind me of the fugly Superman Returns suit, especially the dark red. This was probably a long shot but I would have preferred a less english looking "S" and something that looks more like an alien glyph, Man of Steel nailed that.

Other than that, the actress is cute and presumably pretty good. Looking forward to the series.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 06:27 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
horse face supesgirl..

no chest either
You're so dumb, lol.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 11:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The first look trailer seems kind of silly/sitcom-ish. I'll probably give it a shot, though.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 04:23 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this shit looks like 'Sex in the City' set in Metropolis.

my expectations are super low.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 04:36 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Only good part of the trailer was when she was changing into different costumes in her apartment.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 14th, 2015 at 04:43 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2015 04:38 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Supergirl herself looks great.

The rest though, Bleh. Looks like a rom com.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 06:28 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I was honestly wondering if I was watching the right trailer for a few seconds.

But I honestly think this will work. The best superhero films/shows, are the ones where they put the "superhero" part on top of a completely different genre.

E.g. Daredevil is a crime/legal drama with the superhero thing layered on top. Captain America TWS was a political/spy thriller. X-Men: DOFP was a sci-fi time travel movie first, superhero movie second.

Now obviously being a Sex in the City type show isn't the genre most of us would be interested in but I think for this show, it just might work. They're clearly targeting a female audience more so with that trailer.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 07:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^the best superhero movies arent superheromovies

I think you can set the bar a bit higher than that.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:01 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well then again Avengers was pretty much nothing but pure Superhero fun. As is The Flash series.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 01:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Should have been Laura Vandervoort.

Can't fap to this girl sad.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 14th, 2015 01:37 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

You poor, poor man.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:14 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by janus77
Should have been Laura Vandervoort.

Can't fap to this girl sad.

She even took those nudes for you

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:34 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know where else to ask this, but there is a forum for comic versus fights and for movie versus fights, but no tv versus forum?

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by |King Joker|
You poor, poor man.

It's a conspiracy, I'm sure of it!
Originally posted by krisblaze
She even took those nudes for you

I felt ashamed, but I just couldn't find anything ... exciting about her.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:48 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote