KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Poll: which is better? Clone wars 2003, clone wars 2008 or Star Wars rebels

Which is better? Clone wars 2008, 2003, or rebels
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The clone wars 2008 10 55.56%
The clone wars 2003 4 22.22%
Star Wars rebels 2014 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll: which is better? Clone wars 2003, clone wars 2008 or Star Wars rebels
Started by: RexCloneWarsMVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobaFett117
Rebels is likeable for some and not others but for me I am more of an imperial person and would like to see something about the Empire and not the Rebellion which in truth weren't all that good too.

Ya know, that just made me realize something.

Why is it we never can get shows about the POV from the 'villain' side of things? Why is it always the hero?

Take note that...it's subjective as to what side would be noted as the hero or villain. If they made a show revolving around the Empire, would it not seem like they would be the 'heroes' considering that is what the show is following?

Why not have a show revolving around the Empire, dealing with pirates? Criminal organizations and the like?

There are literally many things in the entire SWU, that can paint the Empire as the "good" guys, heck this was actually shown a few times in Legends following the POV from the Empire where they dealt with hostile people and yet...were always following the Rebels or the Jedi.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Rebellion and Jedi but...would like something new for a change. Plus it would also be refreshing to watch too.

But ah...sorry about the rant lol, didn't mean to go off like that.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ace Hambone

TCW had its "Heroes on Both Sides" episodes in season 3. And Rebels gave us a peak into the Empire in when Ezra infiltrated the storm trooper academy. A little web series about a group of storm trooper cadets would be cool - show us who these people are and what motivated them to become storm troopers.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 04:48 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote