KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 44 45 [46]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm of the opinion it would be cool if she came back, but not a character I'll be like "wish she was here in this ep".

Unlike Ray, which still pisses me off mad

Still missing Ray, eh?
Looking at his IMDB, it doesn’t look like Routh even has anything coming up any time soon...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 08:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You know, for an ep that leaned into the spooky, the most unnerving scene to me was right at the end as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sarah hears the song “Space Girl” playing, follows the sound and opens the door. We never see what she sees, but the look on her face was just perfect.

Also, this the most like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: himself Constantine has behaved since he came on the show. Very self destructive, very much lying to everyone and himself.
Took them long enough!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 08:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Season finale was pretty cheesy.
Not as cheesy as previous ones, but still cheesy.

For this show cheesy=good.

And so we say goodbye to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Constantine and Mick.
Glad to see neither character was actually killed off, despite how it seemed last week.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 02:21 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Kinda bummed about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mick and John seemingly saying their goodbyes. They were my two favourite characters. I don't really feel particularly invested in most of the other characters and Astra and current Zari actually kind of annoy me. Bring back old Zari.

Also, Nate has become the most ridiculously bad jobber at this point. He honestly might as well not have powers for how useful he actually is in a fight.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2021 09:10 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah there was a time Nate could hold his armored form for more than two seconds at a time… laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2021 12:40 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, having a near-indestructible form doesn't mean much when it takes almost nothing to revert him back to normal. I swear I half expect him next season to knock himself out of Steel form by stubbing his toe on something.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 04:42 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

how'd tis show end because i gave up on it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 07:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They harnessed the power of friendship and teamwork to summon a giant spirit mushroom to defeat their enemies. And I'm not even kidding. no expression

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 03:08 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I mean Legends never took itself that seriously, which kinda helped keep it from having any serious drop in quality like certain other shows.

That said, can understand if this show isn't your thing. Definitely not for everyone.

I don't know how much more Constantine we'll have around, but he's had a good run. Didn't get the impression that Mick was going anywhere just because of the alien children, but would be sad to see him go at any point with how long we've had him now.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 07:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I mean Legends never took itself that seriously, which kinda helped keep it from having any serious drop in quality like certain other shows.

Minus the first couple of seasons, which were pretty bleh, and nearly ruined the character of Rip Hunter for me.
Once Arthur Darvill got the axe, things really improved. He was such a depressing presence.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Didn't get the impression that Mick was going anywhere just because of the alien children, but would be sad to see him go at any point with how long we've had him now.

Prior to S6, I heard Dominic Purcell wanted to leave the show.

I was actually wondering if he’d be written off mid season, or make it all the way to the end. Glad he stuck around for the whole thing.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 09:04 AM
riv6672

The 100th ep. was pretty good! I loved all the cameos.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 05:02 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah there was a time Nate could hold his armored form for more than two seconds at a time… laughing

Wish they kept the hemophilia, lot of potential drama there in a guy who has unbreakable skin, but needs to drop the armored form to blend in.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 05:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
Wish they kept the hemophilia, lot of potential drama there in a guy who has unbreakable skin, but needs to drop the armored form to blend in.

blink I’d completely forgotten about his hemophilia!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2021 05:26 PM
riv6672

OMG Nate switching to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent after getting punched made me laugh out loud! laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 05:48 PM
riv6672

Fiiiinally watched the S7 finale.
It was, well, Boosteriffic!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 01:42 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terrible show.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2022 10:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote