KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Awesome. I'd play it for myself but unfortunately robbery/home invasion is alive and well in the world lol. I'm a gaming spectator until I get enough cash to buy all my shit back.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I guess it make sense......don't takedowns use the enhancements? I guess they would need power.

I never knew there was patch for it though. I guess it makes sense. You have cyborgs and nanomachines yet they can't figure out a way to have rechargeable batteries?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

True, but it was originally a flawed system. Imagine running out of all your ammo, or having none to start with and wanting to play stealth. You run out of your fine number of take down's, and then you're screwed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True. I agree. It's was probably a bit much.

I will say though, how many times would you be in that situation? I remember having plenty of ammunition and numerous amounts of way of disposing peeps.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:14 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
It's been patched, but the battery drain mechanic in the beginning was very restrictive. It was a criticism back when the game first came out. Since then, they reworked it a bit.

I think he's talking about that

Oh that. yeah, I found it much more restrictive in the first game, but once I got the director's cut, I found myself enjoying it more once they'd doubled it.

Originally posted by KingD19
Awesome. I'd play it for myself but unfortunately robbery/home invasion is alive and well in the world lol. I'm a gaming spectator until I get enough cash to buy all my shit back.

Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Thats rough man. Sorry to hear that. Same has happened to me before, so I know your pain. :/

PWNT

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 04:31 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

This is actually the third time it's happened. Twice by people I know for sure. Luckily for them I've never been home. My conscience might be a lot heavier now if I had been.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 04:41 AM
Arachnid1

This is actually the third time it's happened. Twice by people I know for sure. Luckily for them I've never been home. My conscience might be a lot heavier now if I had been.
Thats even worse. At least mine was just a random break in. Dickheads thumb down

Anyway, I hope you recover well man

PWNT

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 05:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah. I just roll with the punches, keep things moving since life won't stop.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 05:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Eat a dick, Square Enix.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Steam did that for awhile. I remember Company of Heroes 2 did the same thing.

It was kind of weird but it usually unlocked the previous game for free.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:57 PM
Arachnid1

That was an awesome trailer. This is definitely my most hyped game this year, unless a new Silent Hill gets revealed.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 06:59 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game. I always enjoyed the series. I have fond memories playing the first game 15 years ago (or more).

It was always a nice blend of stealth, action and awesome atmosphere and story.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 12:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will I have to have knowledge of the previous game?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 06:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes.

I saw reference of a character from a previous game. A major character in fact. But there is probably videos retelling the story of Human Revolution. Also, it's essentially a prequel to the original game that was released early 2000. I do remember references but I think it was meant for fans of the series and not essential to plot of the game.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:11 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thanks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 07:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh hey, guess which game was cut in half so they could sell two games instead of one, creating a shitty half-finished story and then the series was cancelled after only the first was released.

You have 3 guesses.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 07:05 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's too bad, despite the fact that, yes, the story was obviously butchered, I really enjoyed this game and was looking forward to another installment pretty quickly.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 09:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh hey, guess which game was cut in half so they could sell two games instead of one, creating a shitty half-finished story and then the series was cancelled after only the first was released.

You have 3 guesses.
I was fking livid when I realized that was the ending. I forgot to post in this thread about it.

Can't believe they followed up HR with that BS.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 06:01 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ironically, I've actually only just got around to playing this so I guess I'll see this crap ending for myself soon.

I'm running into a really annoying problem where the game seems to really not want to shut down and tanks my computers performance when I try. I pretty much need to use task manager to get it to probably close without staring at a frozen triangle for 5 minutes.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 11:59 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote