KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 151 152 [153] 154 155 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I think I would be happy with full price. It's a great game, I had a ton of fun with it.

Well, that makes one of us. thumb up

You excited for Dying Light 2 then?
Originally posted by cdtm
I'll never get No Man's Sky since it will never go lower then 30 bucks every month.

I'm waiting on the FXIII-2 digital sale to come around again. I missed this last one. Feels like a 10$ and under type game.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 10:33 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I guess...I heard the game is not doing so well in terms of development. One of the reasons why it's hasn't been released.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 01:09 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, that makes one of us. thumb up
You got it on release?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 9th, 2021 02:44 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Borderlands the Pre Sequel

Not really doing it for me.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 11th, 2021 12:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You got it on release?

No. I got it at a steep discount. I meant Smasandian was the "one of us" who wouldn't mind paying full price for it.

Old Post May 11th, 2021 05:04 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Borderlands the Pre Sequel

Not really doing it for me.

Jack Clone is kind of interesting though.

Pretty much built for the solo player.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 11th, 2021 10:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Why hasn't this gotten a sequel??? It's an AMAZING kart racer, easily as good as any Mario Kart game.

Old Post May 12th, 2021 04:47 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StyleTime
No. I got it at a steep discount. I meant Smasandian was the "one of us" who wouldn't mind paying full price for it.
Yeah I understood but it sounded like you paid full price and regretted it. Just wanted to know what you didn't like.

Resident Evil Village.

Old Post May 12th, 2021 06:31 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Man, Borderlands the Pre Sequel really falls flat on the optional missions. The really difficult platforming and constant oxygen management isn't fun, it's just frustrating.

I'm on the one with the echo hunt for a secret room, second echo location. I cheated with a walk through and still can't reach the damned thing.

Thinking of just skipping it and sticking to the main story.

Old Post May 13th, 2021 05:17 PM
StyleTime

Dark Devotion.

It's not bad, but I thought I'd like it more than I did tbh. I've enjoyed indie Souls-like games before, but this one didn't stimulate me the way I thought it might. Lots of folks seem to like it though, and it's good seeing indie devs get recognition, so thumb up.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 14th, 2021 at 03:33 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2021 03:27 AM
cdtm

Still Borderlands Pre Sequel.

Its grown on me. The ground stomp is really fun, and something they put in 3. The gunplay also seems way better then 2. Plus lasers. Surprised they didn't bring them into 3, everyone loves lasers.

Old Post May 15th, 2021 08:10 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Just taking my time with Resident Evil Village and Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory. Both games are too phucking good.

Old Post May 15th, 2021 08:20 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Finally got around to MK 11 Ultimate. So far I’m liking it a lot more than MKX. Has a metric shit ton of content too, well worth the $60.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 16th, 2021 02:49 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Why hasn't this gotten a sequel??? It's an AMAZING kart racer, easily as good as any Mario Kart game.

Oh, it does have a sequel. A bad one at that.

Too bad, Transformed is really good. Probably the closest I'll ever get to playing Mario Kart.

Old Post May 17th, 2021 12:30 AM
cdtm

Fallout 3.

Not even a half hour into the game and I murdered someone. Sarah Silver. Didn't even get to Megaton yet.

Old Post May 17th, 2021 03:24 AM
cdtm

Wow, Fallout really does make moral ambiguity way too easy.

Every other dialog option or action leads to general murder or genocide. I know its the post apocalypse and all, but never had this problem in mass effect.

Old Post May 17th, 2021 02:41 PM
StyleTime

Just got back into Breath of the Wild after a looooong time off playing other games.

Not playing Saria's Song in the Lost Woods is utter bullshit and should be a criminal offense, especially considering the various connections to Ocarina of Time in the game.

That was a let down.

Old Post May 18th, 2021 01:46 AM
StyleTime

Beat Breath of the Wild. I suppose I was overprepared for Ganon. I'd stocked a bunch of Ancient Arrows and Shields/Armor, in addition to freeing all the Divine Beasts.

It was very cool narratively and visually, although the Blight in Naboris was way tougher. I did fight that one first though, not knowing it was better to start with Ruta. That may have factored in.

Overall, I enjoyed it. There were things I really loved in the game, and things I didn't though. Rushed for the Master Sword once I found out it self repairs, since breakable equipment is still unfun. I think the cooldown on it is ridiculous, but I didn't find out about the EX trial to take it away until I was near the end already.

Old Post May 19th, 2021 07:49 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I hated the breakable weapons. I understand having some of the early level weapons break but I would be nice for some of the higher tier weapons to be unbreakable.

I hope for the sequel is that the keep the style of Breath of the Wild but add dedicate dungeons and make side mission much more intriguing and fun to play.

Old Post May 19th, 2021 11:47 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ever so slowly making my way through ME 1 from the remaster. Enjoying it for the most part.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 19th, 2021 01:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote