KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 163 164 [165] 166 167 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

I'm going back and forth between Legend of Dragoon still and the Trials of Mana Remake.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 03:22 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The new Streets of Rage mode reninds me of Nuclear Throne in a way.

Totally different kinds of games, but the perk per level and hordes are all there.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 10:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Silver (1999)

An old action RPG that I used to play over and over when I was younger. The story itself isn't anything special, but the combat is fun, and the voice acting is great.

Love coming back to it every once in a while, great game.

Last edited by Trocity on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 02:10 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Silver (1999)

An old action RPG that I used to play over and over when I was younger. The story itself isn't anything special, but the combat is fun, and the voice acting is great.

Love coming back to it every once in a while, great game.
Will check it out, Action-RPG's are my favorite genre.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 06:11 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^^ Seeing if GOG has that game and they do.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 07:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Mothergunship is as fun to play as Doom Eternal is a slog.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 03:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I take it back, Mothergunship sucks.

Defense Grid on the other hand is sublime.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:18 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Decided to start playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Series X.
I'm enjoying it for sure.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I'm going through Mass Effect 1 LE. Forgot how much I loved this series and it's characters. 🥺

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 02:40 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm going through Mass Effect 1 LE. Forgot how much I loved this series and it's characters. 🥺
Same, actually. Going to do a full renegade playthrough as MaleShep to compliment my paragon FemShep playthrough from a while back.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 05:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro
Same, actually. Going to do a full renegade playthrough as MaleShep to compliment my paragon FemShep playthrough from a while back.
Lol that's quite a coincidence. My last playthrough was an edgy 2014 Renegade MaleShep while now I'm sticking to the paragon alignment as a hot af redhead FemShep.

You playing on pc?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 04:31 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 10:03 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Grounded
MS Flight Simulator
MLB The Show 21

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 02:16 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

MS Flight Simulator is a very impressive bit of technology.

I think it's one of the only next-gen titles out there considering what they accomplished. It's pretty ****ing sick to fly over various houses/cities I lived in...and navigate based on the road/forest/landmarks.

Some cities are better than others...one city I lived in...had pretty good detailed imagery for the house I lived in...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 02:43 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 02:52 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol that's quite a coincidence. My last playthrough was an edgy 2014 Renegade MaleShep while now I'm sticking to the paragon alignment as a hot af redhead FemShep.

You playing on pc?
ye

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 06:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by cdtm
Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Dreamcast?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 08:18 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I wish. 360.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 08:27 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Smasandian
MS Flight Simulator is a very impressive bit of technology.

I think it's one of the only next-gen titles out there considering what they accomplished. It's pretty ****ing sick to fly over various houses/cities I lived in...and navigate based on the road/forest/landmarks.

Some cities are better than others...one city I lived in...had pretty good detailed imagery for the house I lived in...

thumb up

It's a sick game.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 10:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by cdtm
I wish. 360.

The PS3/360 ports are still pretty good. Better than the ps2 version, imo.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 12:00 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote