KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, right.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 7th, 2015 08:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Final Fantasy VIII

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2015 02:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Final Fantasy VIII

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 13th, 2015 02:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Finally finished the semester and got back to Dragon Age Inquisition.

I'm gonna play the hell out of this game while mixing in with Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. Man, too much RPG content. Next gen may have been weak as a whole, but RPGs so far have been on point.

PWNT

Old Post May 13th, 2015 02:51 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just began playing "The Witcher 2" on Xbox 360. Also installed Dark Messiah Heroes of Might and Magic on PC, I just got it in a bundle on Steam.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 02:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Heavy Rain on PS3.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 18th, 2015 03:03 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Right this second, Saints Row the Third.

Regretting choosing the stag v2 over satchel charges, after seeing what's unlocked in the next mission.

And who rides a tank when they have a speeder bike anyways?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 03:17 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Alien vs Predator (2010)

They need to make a next gen Predator game.
Like concrete jungle with a big ass map with city and alien planet levels.

Or a Predator rpg where you could hunt different creatures.

Bankai.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:18 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The Walking Dead S2E1. Pretty good so far.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:23 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by cdtm

Regretting choosing the stag v2 over satchel charges, after seeing what's unlocked in the next mission.

Always choose the tank and the speeder the satchel charges suck

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:55 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Reflassshh
The Walking Dead S2E1. Pretty good so far.

thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Madden 15 taking the raiders and relocating them and getting better players and got a new coach and a new trainer and a new scout.. I now have the best staff in the league

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:21 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been trying to complete the "Dawnguard" expansion for Skyrim. Of course I sided with the vampires. The vampire lord form is cool, it sucks for physical attacks but has some really cool powers. You have a paralyzing projectile power, and paralyze isn't easy to get normally since you need a high alteration skill to otherwise be able to cast it. Also enjoying the combination of force choke and force pull(it's a single power that does it). Also the soul tear shout is pretty cool, it automatically resurrects and soul traps anything you kill with it, so I had an undead giant helping me out for a bit.

I've beaten Dragonborn already and sadly the "you can ride dragons" feature really wasn't as awesome as it should of been.

Also began replaying "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines" as a member of the Gangrel clan. I do enjoy summoning spirit wolves to kill folk.

Originally posted by cdtm

You should play Saints Row IV, it's all kinds of awesome.

Last edited by Surtur on May 29th, 2015 at 02:24 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2015 02:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Replaying Red Dead Redemption and. Resident Evil remastered because I can't help it.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 02:37 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

GTA V and NBA 2K 15 on PS4.

Cave Story on PC.
This game is an absolute gem. One of the best games I've ever played in my life. I just finished the game, but... The graphics, the soundtrack, the gameplay, the storyline... Its perfection still brings a tear to my eye.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 29th, 2015 10:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Surtur
Been trying to complete the "Dawnguard" expansion for Skyrim. Of course I sided with the vampires. The vampire lord form is cool, it sucks for physical attacks but has some really cool powers. You have a paralyzing projectile power, and paralyze isn't easy to get normally since you need a high alteration skill to otherwise be able to cast it. Also enjoying the combination of force choke and force pull(it's a single power that does it). Also the soul tear shout is pretty cool, it automatically resurrects and soul traps anything you kill with it, so I had an undead giant helping me out for a bit.

I've beaten Dragonborn already and sadly the "you can ride dragons" feature really wasn't as awesome as it should of been.

Also began replaying "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines" as a member of the Gangrel clan. I do enjoy summoning spirit wolves to kill folk.

You should play Saints Row IV, it's all kinds of awesome.

Yes especially when you have all the dlc

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2015 12:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was recently given a "Retron 5" game system for free. I didn't even know these things existed.

It's an all in one system that can play NES, SNES, Sega, Famicom, GBA, GBC and GB games.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 05:14 PM
cdtm

Bought Saints 4 on sale, but not the dlc. And still have to finish 3 anyways. (Am I a bad person for sneaking tanks into the rampage modes?)

Right now though, giving Strike Suit Zero (Non directors cut) and Infinity another whirl.

It's one of those games that seems like it "should" be awesome, until you compare it to Zone of the Enders, Freespace, and even Vanquish, and kind of wish you were playing them instead..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 08:04 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Wanted weapons of fate

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 01:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fear 3 on PC. Oddly enough, on Steam the first Fear takes up 18 gigs of space. Fear 3 takes up around 4-5 gigs.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2015 11:02 PM