KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I must be going soft.
I remember when you shut down my Vampire Roleplay thread.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 12:22 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

What I find funny is the fact, pending approval of course, that I could still run Red X if I wanted to in this change up. That is, I could see ways it could fit in quite easily to the plot.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:45 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

:'( I want to join. School and work has been keeping me busy and non-online-friendly. I can rectify that in a few weeks. I miss this place and the people of this place.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 04:45 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I remember when you shut down my Vampire Roleplay thread.

Eeek, was I responsible for trauma?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 10:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Eeek, was I responsible for trauma?

I had about a good five minutes of trauma. Shock, anger, depression and then acceptance. I would have ran a really shitty thread, Ush.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 12:53 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phew! (not hated)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Haha, most definitely not hated. You still roleplay nowadays?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Online is drastically cut timewise these days due to life. Real life- still got a regular weekly thing, but the actual time efficiency there is atrocious so we don't get as much done as we could

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 08:03 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

That's sad. ~ I dwell on the past whenever it comes to this site. It use to be so packed. But it seems like it's picking up a bit again. Not the entire site, but the RP side anyways.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I actually prefer things on a small scale- it's where it all started back at the start of the century.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 02:23 PM
Scribble

I don't fully understand RP – Quinceman, can you give me a rundown of how it works? How are storylines decided, etc.?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:25 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Scribblebrox, do my eyes deceive me?

Pretty straightforward. Basically you've got someone who outlines a story. Each player has their character they create, and then the "host" pretty much creates a story around them.

Once, I created a game that took place in a high school where the most popular girl in school was found murdered. And I had each player react to her death and then would like, private message them with like, fake e-mails or a "text message" from her phone (in character.) or haunt particular people with reoccurring dreams. And then they'd realize in game that they were all having the same dreams. Nutty stuff.

You try to come up with story beats and try to lean folks into certain plot threads, but basically it's a fun way to write creatively and come up with a cohesive story with someone else.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:32 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Dude, I would LOVE to write this kinda shit with you. It's a perfect way of developing screenwriting and general character creation. If you'd be cool with it I'd be honoured to do some writing for this, and take a side character role in it or something (if that's how it works?).

I don't have a prior knowledge of Teen Titans – but I've done screenwriting and creative writing and I'm fresh off finishing a character model module in uni. I'm digging this whole thing. I love the idea of the characters (as members) reacting to situations. I'm happy to do some homework on this if it means I can do a bit of story work for it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:49 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Well who am I to turn down such creative fire?

No worries on this teen titans game. There was some heat in this section of KMC a few weeks ago of folks who wanted to get any kind of game going, spearheaded by yashi. She's all about role playing like this. But the interest wasn't sustained. Maybe if we can get a really rad game idea we can drive up some business

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:53 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I'm totally new to all of this, but I like ideas behind it a lot. I do plenty of my own work in my own time, so you can think of me as a hired gun: I'll fire in any direction that I'm aimed. If you or Immy want to come up with some core concepts, I'd be far more than happy to create some situations and plot lines for y'all. I never realised the potential for creativity that RP holds – as soon as I saw you involved in it though, I knew it must be worth something.

I enjoy writing weird fiction, stuff with horror elements, sci-fi, magic realism fantasy, whatever, you know? Plots and situations that allow characters to develop on their own – I'm a big believer that the characters write the plot, essentially, and this is kind of a pure expression of that. Hit me up a PM or anything else or just in this thread and me, you and Immy (totally coining this nickname) could brainstorm some ideas or something.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:02 AM
Werewolf582

I should have a post done by sometime today, been a little bit busy for the past few days.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 12:52 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm joining this in one more week. However, if you two (Quincy and Scribble) decide to do something else, count me in for that, too. Even if it is for another site or something.

The only reason I'm not taking part in this just yet is because university finals are upon me and I have to do some mind-melting studying. After next week, though, I'll be free for about three months.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:53 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'm literally all for anything anyone does at this point. I'll be starting work here in about a week, but I'll still definitely make time for this.

Count me in for anything.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:02 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I am officially done with school for the summer. Is this thing still going on?

Old Post May 7th, 2015 09:19 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I didn't even realize you had replied, Quincy. Let me get to that first thing tomorrow!

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:53 AM