KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HereticalDruid

Simple. Got it.

"I will hurt you," Azarl says, very firmly. He puffs himself up, letting his natural armor glint in the fading sunlight of Gembrell and stretching his clawed instectoid hands.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 11:07 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sure let's use Guidance before on this one.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 02:55 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So what are we waiting on in here?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 01:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, Relle. Being in the headquarters itself is vital.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 08:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I suppose Relle is important lol

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 03:29 PM
Bardock42

Maybe we should launch a Relle rescue mission!!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 04:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

First Galder now Relle. Before this finishes Xavier will have to have rescued every single member on the team!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 05:11 PM
Bardock42

We're doomed!!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 05:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Don't worry Xavier can fix this with his Fix It

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 05:46 PM
b1plusb2

"Impressive operation you've got going here," Relle says, nodding with approval as the Agent brags about what the Bureau has done. "Why retrain them at all, though? Why not replace them with your people?"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 11:14 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Relle-

"And allow Gembrell to leave the Bureau to pick up the tab?" Agent Movrigs balks. "I think not. The Bureau believes in utilizing local resources rather than overextending its own."

Agent Snurleon guides you both through traffic control tower's lobby to the lifts and gestures you inside. He watches you intensely.

-

Xavier/Con-

Getting to work on your convincing forgery proves to be a lot of hassle. I put your pools together for a total of 13 dice and show a result of... four successes. But Xavier's Guidance gamble bumps that up to six successes, so the results are passable. So long as nobody has the resources to confirm these things... oh.

It will do for a short time. Don't let the Bureau investigate it for too long.

-

Azarl-

Simple does it. Four successes is enough to get the point across and present yourself menacingly.

"Hey, hey, easy, big bug," says the alpha, offering a smile and gesturing to emphasize how harmless he meant to be. "We're just giving you a hard time. Weren't we, boys?"

They chuckle and confirm what he says, on cue.

"Come on in and grab a drink."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 06:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Relle doesn't back down from Agent Snurleon's suspicious glaring, knowing that she's got Agent Movrigs by the balls (almost literally). She steps into the lift and waits for the Agents to enter and get the lift moving.

"That makes sense," Relle says in response to Agent Movrigs. "Especially with Gembrell being so far out from Coruscant. Did they send you boys out here to civilize the fringe? I can't imagine this world or the nearby systems aren't unruly."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 02:44 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Woo we now have a short term passable passport on this rock. Good job team tech!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Relle- You step into the lift with Agent Movrigs and see it requires an access code to go anywhere.

"The Bureau possesses great reach and vast resources, thanks to the Chancellor's efforts with the Senate," Agent Movrigs says. "He wants offices established along the edge of Republic space, to apprehend threats."

Something you already know, of course.

-

Moving on for Xavier and Con, then. The Bureau will want to review the permit. What will you do with the time this buys?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 11:58 PM