KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b1plusb2

"You look even worse," Relle says to Rianna. "What the hell happened to you two?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:07 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Thank you for that terribly keen observation, Azarl," Rianna replies, tiredly.

"What happened? A lot of things. Deadly jungle, hostile natives, Jedi nonsense...Galder losing his blasted mind..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Well Galder losing his mind more so than normal," Xavier adds to Rianna's comment. "Although this time he may have literally lost his mind."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:40 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

"[I don't follow your meaning]," Azarl says. "[Has he gone crazy? Where is he?]"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:41 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"He's always been crazy but now he may also have a formerly imprisoned Sith's mind controlling him as well now," Xavier pauses. "As to your last question don't know. But we and anyone else who can join him are tasked with hunting him down."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:46 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"He was possessed by an ancient Sith and took off."

Rianna's a bit more blunt and to the point stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That's Rianna's best quality right stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:50 PM
Bardock42

"Count me in, whatever you guys did looks like it was a lot of fun"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Good we'll send you in first."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:00 PM
Bardock42

"Sounds great...so where are we going?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"We're going to...Rianna tell him where we are going to!"

big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:07 PM
Peach
mordrem

"We don't have a clue where that idiot took off to. But he has Dak's ship," Rianna says. "Xavier's far too cheerful about this mess."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:08 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Because I know we're going to fix it"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:09 PM
Bardock42

"Good, good, that narrows it down to the whole galaxy, we're making progress. What are the ideas? Where would an ancient sith lord want to go? Or maybe we could track the ship, I remember Dak definitely wanted to install a beacon, in case we or the bureau needed to find him."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 10:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

An important distinction to make here for those coming aboard the old Psycho Brigade's mission- and maybe a refresher for the Psychos themselves. Rather than the stuff of legends, the warrior Rallo was an unimportant no-name trained in the Dark Side. Whether he simply lacked the talent or the Jedi cut his career short, he never became a full-fledged Sith Lord.

Regardless, Xavier and Rianna can fill in their audience that Rallo and a legion of Sith shocktroopers assaulted the jungle world of Vorkuda in ancient times, to wipe out a small Republic outpost in a contested region of space during the last Sith Wars. Said outpost held one of the Jedi Order's remote meditative temples, staffed by a quartet of powerful Jedi Masters. Impressively, the Masters held off Rallo's forces and defeated the Dark Jedi. They then utilized him in a virtual reality experiment attempting to convert him to the Light Side of the Force. Ultimately, they deemed this experiment a failure and left Rallo's mind trapped in the virtual reality device- a sort of mental prison.

Long story made short- the actions of the Psycho Brigade accidentally released him, while trying to hunt and kill Sael, a wannabe Dark Jedi who Rand deemed too weak to join your bunch.

Rallo's body having long-since decayed to dust, he currently co-inhabits Galder's mind.

---

Con raises an important point nonetheless. Where would Rallo go? Much has changed in the Galaxy since the Sith Wars.

He also hits upon something Xavier had thought of as well. You have Dak's transponder codes, but lack the means of tracking the Black Dawn across the Galaxy... whereas a certain organization hell-bent on your destruction possesses those sorts of resources in the form of a Galaxy-spanning network of satellites and sensors.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 02:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Who wants to go hack the Bureau network system!!!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 05:04 PM
Bardock42

Do we know anything else about Rallo? What species he is? Where he lived in his time? If he had any bases? Where the Sith were stationed at the time?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 05:28 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Good questions. He looks human for the other questions Xavier shrugs as his response.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Jul 3rd, 2015 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 06:09 PM
Bardock42

"So how did Galdallo escape you guys? Makes me really think Rand was right when he tried to convince us to murder you in your sleep."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 06:19 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I don't know perhaps Rianna should be the one asking. I was in the middle of fighting a war."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 06:25 PM