KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah I don't think Xavier has that skill so perhaps he should help with the Jedi Lore stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 05:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

There's three!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 10:49 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

... Fellowship and Graf?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 11:00 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Xavier and Rianna, do we want to do our research from Epireus or figure out where else we should go?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 12:01 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What resources do we have here to work with, and where could we possibly go off planet where we could research?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 03:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Good questions Peach!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 03:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Maybe we could take Dak's ship to......damn

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 04:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Team Nerds-

The Epireus base doesn't have much in terms of resources, aside from a small collection of books that Rand and Gallador have compiled. But really, it would be a "what do you already know" check.

--

Team Assassin-

Relle, they want nothing to do with this. They don't like the Bureau either, but they don't want to give the Bureau reason to look into their activities in the Republic.

Graf needs incentive to follow you off on some damned fool adventure.

--

Team Con-Knows-Everything-

You're really well-traveled, Con. You don't need to do any research when the others ask where you think they could try to hijack a Bureau sensor relay. Newhaven comes to mind first, but Rianna confirms that it wouldn't do much good to try that place again.

Rather, the Bureau has recently set up a relay in the Flor'sahn System.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 09:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, we know Rallo's name, and that of the Jedi Masters that trapped him, and where all that happened. Using that info we can pinpoint when he was actually alive during the Sith wars.

I'm thinking that, from there, we can find out what planets might have been Sith strongholds at the time, and use those as potential places where Rallo/Galder may be?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 04:22 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sounds like a solid plan and we have some real knowledgeable people on Jedi Lore here.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 09:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, you can make that your approach. If there is a consensus among the three Jedi Lore researchers, I can make the roll.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 05:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Sounds good to me.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 05:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Let's see what you guys know. Don't disappoint!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 05:30 PM
Peach
mordrem

It was my idea, so clearly I'm in favor of it!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 09:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nothing from Azarl but we have a majority. Cumulatively, you have a Jedi Lore pool of 17. Rianna and Xavier harken back to history lessons in the Jedi Archives on Sith campaigns, while Azarl calls upon ancient legends from his distant part of the Galaxy. Seven successes gives you some basic knowledge to go off of.

Not even Master Rand knew about the secret Jedi base on Vorkuda's jungle moon. But as part of the greater picture you put together, that makes sense. While you do not recall Vorkuda and its jungle moon ever coming up in lessons or legends, that area of space still sits outside of the Galactic Republic, and fell quickly to the Sith war machine during their last great campaign- two thousand years ago, shortly before the supposed extinction of the Sith and their Dark Lords. Vorkuda would have lain on a Sith war path that pushed deep into Republican territory. In keeping with aggressive Sith strategy and overall character, they established a forward base somewhere in the Inner Rim.

Looking back from your current time period, you know that this particular Sith operation was short-lived. It overreached its supply lines from the Outer Rim and the Republic Fleet denied their advance into the well-defended Galactic Core. Combined with the Masters of Vorkuda freeing their system and the overall lack of cooperation among Sith forces... well, you know the rest. The war carried on elsewhere and ultimately ended with the defeat of the Sith and their disappearance.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 11:22 PM
HereticalDruid

Azarl probably doesn't love the Sith much, since they enslaved his people around that time. Is Vudes anywhere near the war path that took Vorkuda?

Anyway, Azarl proposes that Rallo might follow the old war path, looking for something familiar or trying to find help from his long-dead Sith overlords. Or something. I'm not sure what he could hope to find and I'm sure he'll find out quick that things are much, much different.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 03:43 AM
b1plusb2

What kind of incentive does Graf need? I can try to Persuade her, apparently Relle's good at talking.

Relle finds all the speculation interesting but has little to offer. She listens to the others before giving Graf a call to try convincing her to join in the hunt.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 03:48 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HereticalDruid
Azarl probably doesn't love the Sith much, since they enslaved his people around that time. Is Vudes anywhere near the war path that took Vorkuda?

Anyway, Azarl proposes that Rallo might follow the old war path, looking for something familiar or trying to find help from his long-dead Sith overlords. Or something. I'm not sure what he could hope to find and I'm sure he'll find out quick that things are much, much different.
I think this is the best course of action. At least it gives us a place to start.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 12:49 PM
HereticalDruid

But we don't know where the Sith made their bases, Rex?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 12:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No, you do not. That would require extensive research on a subject where existing historical records already prove exaggerated, incomplete, or straight-up falsified. But it DOES narrow down the part of space you need to search, and making use of the Bureau sensor relay in the Flor'sahn System would greatly reduce your search time.

All you need to do is gain access to that Bureau sensor relay without bringing the Bureau down on you. That would end your search before it begins, and probably hand Galder over to the Bureau in the process.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 06:22 PM