KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ben Grimm Vs Black Panther

Ben Grimm Vs Black Panther
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Skrullbolt blew a chunk out of the moon the size of a state and ripped through space/time with his voice. He then took on the entirety of the Avengers and was winning. Yes, I will use him.

thumb up

As for these various fights involving BP, again, you don't have to be herald level to beat the FF in single combat.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
But no one has applied a rating to Black Panther nor is that what the thread is about, so what's the real reason? And how do you discern the FACT that he defeated them in his first appearance in 1966?

He defeated them in the classic days when Sue (along with her teammates) wasn't close to where they are now. Back then Sue use to pass out when people like Gladiator or Hulk punched her shield with high force. Now her force field can withstand hit from World War Hulk, Celestials, and Galactus himself. Do you not see the power difference here? An argument can be made for beating Ben (even though I disagree with this as well) but the others? No!!!!

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He defeated them in the classic days when Sue (along with her teammates) wasn't close to where they are now. Back then Sue use to pass out when people like Gladiator or Hulk punched her shield with high force. Now her force field can withstand hit from World War Hulk, Celestials, and Galactus himself. Do you not see the power difference here? An argument can be made for beating Ben (even though I disagree with this as well) but the other? No!!!!

What the **** does that have to with anything? Was someone questioning the strength of the shields?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:27 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What the **** does that have to with anything? Was someone questioning the strength of the shields?

I'm explaining to you that they have grown in power. Not just the shields either. Let's throw versatility in there as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

BP's daggers are bit different from blunt force impacts, though.

Not to mention, adamantium has stood up to those people as well. Guess how they fared against T'Challa?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm explaining to you that they have grown in power. Not just the shields either. Let's throw versatility in there as well.

Panther has grown as well, he didn't have half the tech mentioned earlier when he beat them and that's cannon. Has Sue gotten faster? More durable? Able to see invisibility herself? More willing to kill her friend? If the answer is no, then none of this applies. Again, like I said to another poster yesterday, you all act like someone said BP would win by ripping the shields apart. No, sir, all the other conditions apply.

I have no problem with you saying she would win, if you actually make the argument. Saying her shields are stronger than before means absolutely nothing.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:32 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

But, I thought I was a meanie?

Sorry, when you put for your opinion, I have a right to put forth mine. That's sorta how the board works. Him being "familiar" with invisibility won't hep him much. It might result in him knowing he doesn't stand a chance. He's way slower, dumber and has no way whatsoever to track and invisible T'Challa. Nice try, though.

I can tell by the above response to Carver you're just in these BP/FF threads because you're upset that i called you rude and mediocre. You arent really debating, just blowing off everyone's points, in order to be...rude and mediocre.
Thank you for proving me right.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 04:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote