KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Deadpool

Spiderman vs Deadpool
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

He has Cap level strength? Agility, speed, maybe, but I've never seen Wade as equal to Cap in strength and durability. Though he does have his HF, true.

Even if he has Cap level stats....Spidey has taken beatings from Phoenix Five members. Hulk. Juggernaut. Overwhelmed other heralds, like Thor etc (some context, obv, but a street like Wade won't even budge them).

So without equalising their stats, Spidey has a massive massive advantage, and that's before we take the Spidersense into account. DP's greatest asset, his unpredictability, is removed by something that would always warn Parker.

Edit: when I said Deadpool had human level stats, I was wrong, and meant to say he was closer to a human.

As for your question:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
When was it EVER just assumed that H2H meant both combatants had equal stats?

I took it from the OP. Why would the second scenario even exist?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Who wins ?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 14th, 2015 at 06:56 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 06:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Its unclear. Because then the question becomes, does Wade get spider strength? Does Spidey get depowered to Wade's level? Because Spidey still has the advantage at his strength level. Does he get his agility? Speed? What goes and what stays?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 07:37 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I took it that Spidey gets down to Wade's level, in terms of strength, speed, agility etc. No advantages between the two in terms of equipment or stats, just who has the better skill. Wade's HF is depowered, Spider sense is off, etc.

Then in Scenario 2, anything goes. Because otherwise, the only difference between 1 and 2 is that in 2, Wade can use his guns and swords etc, whereas Spidey can now use his webshooters. Which is pretty much bread and butter for Spidey (facing armed opponents).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 10:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote