KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs. Hyperion, Count Nefaria and Gladiator

Hulk vs. Hyperion, Count Nefaria and Gladiator
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Reported. thumb up

laughing out loud So you are going to report me for asking you a question? It's a simple question, what are they and can you provide scans? By the way, this is a CISLESS Hulk.

(please log in to view the image)

I can provide scans of his capabilities.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud So you are going to report me for asking you a question? It's a simple question, what are they and can you provide scans? By the way, this is a CISLESS Hulk.

(please log in to view the image)

I can provide scans of his capabilities.

You are asking for a what I told you it does not show on comics but under the forum rules a CIS less character should show his potential not hindered by the story.

And btw a cis less hyperion will beat your wbh smile

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:26 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You are asking for a what I told you it does not show on comics but under the forum rules a CIS less character should show his potential not hindered by the story.

And btw a cis less hyperion will beat your wbh smile

So basically you're saying, this is an imagination character you are creating. A character that doesn't exist except in the minds of those who wants him to fight in ways that doesn't exist. I'm down with that. Hulk thunder claps within a nanosecond second creating a shockwave that destroys the universe.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

So basically you're saying, this is an imagination character you are creating. A character that doesn't exist except in the minds of those who wants him to fight in ways that doesn't exist. I'm down with that. Hulk thunder claps within a nanosecond second creating a shockwave that destroys the universe.

Is a character who has the potential to do things that had been shown on panel that He can do. Nothing on the imagination as shown on panel he or she can do those things.

Please read the forum rules

Imagining things will be like thinking that Hulk can never get ko and that he will always be able to come back for more.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:34 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is a character who has the potential to do things that had been shown on panel that He can do. Nothing on the imagination as shown on panel he or she can do those things.

Imagining things will be like thinking that Hulk can never get ko and that he will always be able to come back for more.

CIS off, how is Hyperion beating Hulk. Want to see what ideas you have.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What is a CISLESS Gladiator and Hyperion? Scans please.

The chars you argue normally for if they are put against a DC char, minus the exaggerating.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The chars you argue normally for if they are put against a DC char, minus the exaggerating.

Maybe you can answer my question. What is a CISLESS Gladiator and Hyperion. Tell me what they would do in a fight?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:38 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

CIS off, how is Hyperion beating Hulk. Want to see what ideas you have.

Laser to the brain? Fast and easy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:38 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Maybe you can answer my question. What is a CISLESS Gladiator and Hyperion. Tell me what they would do in a fight?

Just read the arguments you made for those chars against a DC char (any vs thread you participated with those two) and try to be unbiased for once. That's a CISLESS Glads and Hype and that's how they would fight.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:40 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Laser to the brain? Fast and easy

Laser to the brain? Will that even work? Show me some scans proving it would work, especially looking at Hulk's durability lately. Also, how many wins would you give a CISLESS Hyperion against V&V Despero?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:40 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Just read the arguments you made for those chars against a DC char (any vs thread you participated with those two) and try to be unbiased for once. That's a CISLESS Glads and Hype and that's how they would fight.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:41 PM
carver9

What kind of arguments do I make for these characters? Help me out here.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:41 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Laser to the brain? Will that even work? Show me some scans proving it would work, especially looking at Hulk's durability lately. Also, how many wins would you give a CISLESS Hyperion against V&V Despero?

How is the hulk get angry if there is no brain?

Stay on topic

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:52 PM
carver9

Stay on topic

I answered your question, can you answer mine now. Then I will answer yours next.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:56 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I answered your question, can you answer mine now. Then I will answer yours next.

I think on a cis less match it will be really close Despero has other powers so I am not sure. I probably will go with Hyperion hope that answers your question smile

Also I am getting tired as you might imagine smile so I will get out of here for a while

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:03 PM
carver9

I think on a cis less match it will be really close Despero has other powers so I am not sure. I probably will go with Hyperion hope that answers your question smile

Also I am getting tired as you might imagine smile so I will get out of here for a while

Alrighty bro. We will talk about this later when you're on.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver just curious as to how fast you feel Hulk is? Let's ignore the fact if the other team is nerfed of their speed he can blitz, because that just tells me dude can blitz normal humans. So how fast do you feel Hulk is at the high end? You don't need to even post any scans, just tell me how fast you *feel* he is?

Now to everyone else: I find this to be silly because if Hulk is a speedster it's definitely not something he has been known for, it's relatively new. I'd really like to think the OP wasn't aware Hulk had any level of speed and thus stripped away the speed of the others in order to make it fair. Since if Hulk is at "blitz normal people" levels, it makes no actual sense to strip the others of their speed entirely. Put their speed down real low to Hulk level? Sure, but take it away entirely makes no sense.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Stay on topic

His every cell is angry.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well is everyone stripped of speed or just the team?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Surtur
Carver just curious as to how fast you feel Hulk is? Let's ignore the fact if the other team is nerfed of their speed he can blitz, because that just tells me dude can blitz normal humans. So how fast do you feel Hulk is at the high end? You don't need to even post any scans, just tell me how fast you *feel* he is?

Now to everyone else: I find this to be silly because if Hulk is a speedster it's definitely not something he has been known for, it's relatively new. I'd really like to think the OP wasn't aware Hulk had any level of speed and thus stripped away the speed of the others in order to make it fair. Since if Hulk is at "blitz normal people" levels, it makes no actual sense to strip the others of their speed entirely. Put their speed down real low to Hulk level? Sure, but take it away entirely makes no sense.

Blitz normal people? He has blitzed super humans who has shown super speed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:11 PM