KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel Vs Eradicator (Fortress)

Blue Marvel Vs Eradicator (Fortress)
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

What trans-tier characters has BM beaten? That small portion of Shuma? I don't think he'd be considered trans.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 12:27 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I also dont trust a politician to share his hooker or his cocaine. Greedy f@#$$

I trust the hooker more than the politician tho
You will get what you pay for at least

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:39 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What trans-tier characters has BM beaten? That small portion of Shuma? I don't think he'd be considered trans.

I think he's talking bout Anti-man's outright manhandling of a stacked Avengers lineup. Hard to gauge someone like that since he's only had a few showings. In any case, I'm not ready to put him in the trans tier.

Anti-man was beneficial of the old villain intro stomping every superhero syndrome a la Count Nefaria or The Weaponer smacking around lanterns including WL Kyle and even Ganthet.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:45 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I think he's talking bout Anti-man's outright manhandling of a stacked Avengers lineup. Hard to gauge someone like that since he's only had a few showings. In any case, I'm not ready to put him in the trans tier.

Anti-man was beneficial of the old villain intro stomping every superhero syndrome a la Count Nefaria or The Weaponer smacking around lanterns including WL Kyle and even Ganthet.

He stomped the hero's more than once though which gives us an indication of how powerful he was. Kinda like Darkseid. He hasn't fought against a lot of teams but fr what we've seen of him, we know where he stands power wise.

Anyways, BM wins this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Did he stomp Majestic?

laughing

Maj never really took him seriously.

The scans not posted have him penetrating his armor with heat vision, and rewriting his synthetic dna for the win.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 02:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I can see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't personally call that Avengers roster stacked. Honestly, the only one worth mentioning was Sentry, who at that time was rarely even written as a competent class 100.

Then, in Fortress Mode Eradicator was manhandling Superman, casually breaking Mr. Majestic's ribs, and ran through the entire planet of Apokolips and all of its defenses like Godzilla through Tokyo.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 03:38 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Eradicator 9-10/10

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 03:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I can see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't personally call that Avengers roster stacked. Honestly, the only one worth mentioning was Sentry, who at that time was rarely even written as a competent class 100.

Then, in Fortress Mode Eradicator was manhandling Superman, casually breaking Mr. Majestic's ribs, and ran through the entire planet of Apokolips and all of its defenses like Godzilla through Tokyo.

Gotta give him more credit than that. How is that not stacked? Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Pym, Wasp, and Black Widow. Other than the last two, the first 7 are are hard to deal with.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 03:53 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maj thought he "might" break his ribs, but he never actually did. Because Majestic stopped him in the very next panel. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 04:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
laughing

Maj never really took him seriously.

The scans not posted have him penetrating his armor with heat vision, and rewriting his synthetic dna for the win.

Abby said he stomped Majestic. He's lying again!? Not surprising.

If Majestic faired well, BM would as well if not better.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Aug 15th, 2015 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 04:59 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, he should be. He was treating Superman like a child, overpowering him with one hand and all that.

Treating Superman like a child? That's not saying much.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:02 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Antiman, Pagan and King Hyperion.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:03 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abby said he stomped Majestic. He's lying again!? Not surprising.

If Majestic faired well, BM would as well if not better.

Only time Eradicator "stomped" was when he blindsided Maj with a phantom zone projector when he was standing around talking to Steel. laughing out loud

Those scans posted are pretty much the end of Eradicators offense. Next panel is all Maj laser beaming into his armor and rewriting his dna, causing him to freak out (And giving him "bleed sense" later, to detect beings from other dimensions).

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 15th, 2015 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:16 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Antiman, Pagan and King Hyperion.

Only Anti-Man should be considered a trans from that list. Even then it's debatable.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:29 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

You guys are crazy, Eradicator was on the verge of snapping Majestic's bones with one hand and Maj got a really luck Hail Mary plot device win. If Eradicator wasn't owning I don't know what owning is.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:44 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Gotta give him more credit than that. How is that not stacked? Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Pym, Wasp, and Black Widow. Other than the last two, the first 7 are are hard to deal with.

I forgot about Ms. Marvel and Simon, so it's more impressive than I thought. But realistically, wouldn't you say any high herald worth their salt, fighting with ill intent, would beat that team pretty solidly.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:46 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are crazy, Eradicator was on the verge of snapping Majestic's bones with one hand and Maj got a really luck Hail Mary plot device win. If Eradicator wasn't owning I don't know what owning is.

On the verge of? That's your evidence?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:46 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot about Ms. Marvel and Simon, so it's more impressive than I thought. But realistically, wouldn't you say any high herald worth their salt, fighting with ill intent, would beat that team pretty solidly.

Lmao. So Sentry is chopped liver, got it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:48 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yes. Majestic says his bones are reaching their critical flexing point, or some shit. It's on the scan in the OP.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:48 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only Anti-Man should be considered a trans from that list. Even then it's debatable.

No way, they were all depicted as above standard herald, ie able to knock heralds around with ease. I'm not sure what you call that.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:49 PM