KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS

Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 09:29 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
And I say to LoB--

(please log in to view the image)

Your days at KMC are numbered!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 10:15 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

psst, he's a judge....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 11:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

got ds's OP, just waiting on lob....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 02:48 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I just question the pick, that's all.

I mean, Absorbing Mam was as dumb as a brick, and LoB won't actually be improving him at all.

So you're saying that it'd be an advantage if LoB used Absorbing Man in-character instead of how Lob would use him?

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your days at KMC are numbered!!!

Originally posted by leonidas
psst, he's a judge....

I see DS has a point. laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 04:48 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My sig and avy set are done, and my OP is in.

LoB, it was nice defeating you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

LoB, as yours was in first, you can have the next post.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 01:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

For anybody who has already judged one of these, do you suggest I follow along best I can as the debaters post, or just wait for it to be done then read it all at once?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:19 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i like to follow along, then reread at the end as a refesher.... waiting til the end to read all at once for the first time is....a lot to digest sometimes.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:14 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
i like to follow along, then reread at the end as a refesher.... waiting til the end to read all at once for the first time is....a lot to digest sometimes.

You have a point.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:21 PM
DarkSaint85

When beatboks and I went up against each other, we were posting one ever day each.

LoB is rather slow in comparison.

LoB, I'm going to PM you a list of racial epithets. Please let me know, on a scale of 1-5, which ones are acceptable to use.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 07:10 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

When beatboks and I went up against each other, we were posting one ever day each.

LoB, I'm going to PM you a list of racial epithets. Please let me know, on a scale of 1-5, which ones are acceptable to use.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:42 PM
DarkSaint85

Double posted. Please disregard my second 'Post 2'.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 08:29 AM
LordofBrooklyn

By all means send me the PM and I'll share it with the New Black Panthers, Black Guerilla family, and FOI so they can vote on the choices as well.

Of course, your name, address, and location will be provided for verification purposes of course.

TALLY HO!

Double posted. Please disregard my second 'Post 2'.

I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL BREAKING BEFORE ME!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:42 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I admit, you got me rattled. Your lies and misconceptions just made me so angry.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:03 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

By all means send me the PM and I'll share it with the New Black Panthers, Black Guerilla family, and FOI so they can vote on the choices as well.

Wait, you're black? So you're an actual person, not the inadvertent fusion of a baboon and a mentally challenged toddler in an experimental teleportation accident?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:46 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Delta1938
Wait, you're black? So you're an actual person, not the inadvertent fusion of a baboon and a mentally challenged toddler in an experimental teleportation accident?

I have more pressing matters now but you would do well to remember that Generals McCabe and Boardwalker are more than willing to crush you!

WATCH YOURSELF!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:04 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I have more pressing matters now but you would do well to remember that Generals McCabe and Boardwalker are more than willing to crush you!

WATCH YOURSELF!!!!!!

And.....what is this non-thread supposed to do....? I guess you aren't a person, and they just did an excellent job of training you to type.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:38 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Glad this got started during my absence, I'll sign as a judge if needed.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 07:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bout time.

you can take my place since i'm still in the tourney. thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 07:16 PM