KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GL Captain America vs Green Lantern gauntlet

GL Captain America vs Green Lantern gauntlet
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Batman has feats of will power on par of CA.

And I will dare to say taht Batman is actually more driven than CA.

As Batman made himself into what he is and Cap was made into what he is.

Batman fought and trained himself to be peak human while Steve powers were given.

Batman's will did not broke after he got his parents killed in front of him at 8 years old.

I am sure someone can post Batman's feats of will that are on par with CA. And yet that didn't make him a top ring wielder.

That proves you don't know the origin of Captain America. If you are too lazy to read comics, watch the movie.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 04:19 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

>

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 04:25 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How powerful is Nightmare's will?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 04:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That proves you don't know the origin of Captain America. If you are too lazy to read comics, watch the movie.

Lol I know the origin and Batman's origin shows that Batman has more will power.

Also LOL at too lazy to read comics. As If you read any

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 04:29 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I know the origin and Batman's origin shows that Batman has more will power.

Also LOL at too lazy to read comics. As If you read any

Steve Rodgers had the will power and character before he was chosen for the Super Soldier Serum, in fact, it was part of the reason why he was chosen. For you to say he acquired a strong will later is a celestial **** up.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:16 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Steve Rodgers had the will power and character before he was chosen for the Super Soldier Serum, in fact, it was part of the reason why he was chosen. For you to say he acquired a strong will later is a celestial **** up.

I know he had the will but still not on par of an eight year old who watched his parents getting killed in front of him.

Oh yeah who was that?

Not Captain America

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:38 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know he had the will but still not on par of an eight year old who watched his parents getting killed in front of him.

Oh yeah who was that?

Not Captain America

He doesn't get extra credit for watching his parents die. Shit happens in the hood all the time expect they don't have a million dollar estate and a babysitter butler to take care of them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:57 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Cap's and Bat's willpower are pretty much equal.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 07:41 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

He doesn't get extra credit for watching his parents die. Shit happens in the hood all the time expect they don't have a million dollar estate and a babysitter butler to take care of them.

Much better than caps though big grin

His achievements after his trauma is most remarkable tha Steve's

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Aug 25th, 2015 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 07:55 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Much better than caps though big grin

His achievements after his trauma is most remarkable tha Steve's

WOW, Batman wins the most traumatized award, whooohooo! Hey RAO, congratulations on placing second, "pal." laughing out loud

I thought we were talking about willpower?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 08:39 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

WOW, Batman wins the most traumatized award, whooohooo! Hey RAO, congratulations on placing second, "pal." laughing out loud

I thought we were talking about willpower?

Will power too. He has more merit. And yes batman wins thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 08:58 PM
Deadline

Batman has feats of will power on par of CA.

What are they then?

And I will dare to say taht Batman is actually more driven than CA.

As Batman made himself into what he is and Cap was made into what he is.

Batman fought and trained himself to be peak human while Steve powers were given.

Cap was abnormally weak, so it was impossible for him to get to that level without outside help. Bruce is a billionaire.

Batman's will did not broke after he got his parents killed in front of him at 8 years old.

Cap came from a broken home and was dirt poor and his mother died at a young age. He was abnormally weak and was bullied but still tried to fight back, also his brother died in the war. Cap had it much worse.

I am sure someone can post Batman's feats of will that are on par with CA. And yet that didn't make him a top ring wielder.

I think that's a concession that you can't match Caps feats.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How powerful is Nightmare's will?

In his own realm he's like The beyonder or at the very least he's skyfather level. Odin is weaker outside his realm and from what I've gathered Nightmare is more powerful than Odin would be in Asagard. It's kinda like Nightmare is one with the realm, as opposed to Odin simply being more powerful.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 26th, 2015 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:27 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Deadline
What are they then?

Here

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.in/p/willpower.html

Shut up and read it.

Cap was abnormally weak, so it was impossible for him to get to that level without outside help. Bruce is a billionaire.

So he would not been able to achieve what he did with out the serum? thumb up

Bruce Wayne will still be Batman minus the expensive gadgets

Cap came from a broken home and was dirt poor and his mother died at a young age. He was abnormally weak and was bullied but still tried to fight back, also his brother died in the war. Cap had it much worse.

Not really, the trauma Bruce endure is much worse than Caps. I will rather be poor and lose my brother to war than to have my parents killed in front of me when I was 8 years old.

I think that's a concession that you can't match Caps feats.

No not really, just to tired to gather all the scans needed to prove my point but here is what Abhi posted.
laughing out loud

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.in/p/willpower.html

Shut up and read it.

In his own realm he's like The beyonder or at the very least he's skyfather level. Odin is weaker outside his realm and from what I've gathered Nightmare is more powerful than Odin would be in Asagard. It's kinda like Nightmare is one with the realm, as opposed to Odin simply being more powerful.

"Weaknesses
Nightmare is much weaker when outside of his realm, and can be overcome while in it by a being who has completely conquered their fear"

Based on that Batman will chew nightmare. IMO

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:44 AM
Deadline

Hahaha, this is the best post ever. Two totally random showings ever and Cap is somehow better GL than Alan.

Supergirl fought with Silver Banshee screaming right in his face with ten billion decibels force while Cap was taken out by Klaw casually.

Supergirl>>>>Cap>>>>Alan.

Thats a brute force sonic attack. The examples I gave were sonics attacks directed at the mind.

Here

So he would not been able to achieve what he did with out the serum? thumb up

Bruce Wayne will still be Batman minus the expensive gadgets

You missed the point completely Batman wouldnt have been able to do anything if he was abnormally weak either.

Not really, the trauma Bruce endure is much worse than Caps.

Ok now you're just talking and not debating and just repeating what you said

I will rather be poor and lose my brother to war than to have my parents killed in front of me when I was 8 years old.

You're forgetting the fact that his mother died at a young age and he came from a broken home. So Cap didn't come from a loving family that Bruce did. He also had to fight because he was picked on all the time Bruce didn't have to do that he was rich.

No not really, just to tired to gather all the scans needed to prove my point but here is what Abhi posted.

I'll take a look later.

"Weaknesses
Nightmare is much weaker when outside of his realm, and can be overcome while in it by a being who has completely conquered their fear"

Based on that Batman will chew nightmare. IMO

Everybody feels fear, there are lots of examples of Batman feeling fear. I'm also talking about in his own realm, the only being that I'm aware of beating Nightmare in his own realm apart from Cap was a mindless Hulk and the reason why he overcome Nightmare was because he didn't have a mind to feel fear, even then he was only seen breifly dragging Nightmare away.

Ok those feats are impressive can't see anybody as powerful as Nightmare, Korvac or beyonder in those scans Cap wins.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 26th, 2015 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:57 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Also and before I forget

Uncle SAM is the embodiment of the American spirit of truth and justice.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:05 AM
Deadline

Also and before I forget

Uncle SAM is the embodiment of the American spirit of truth and justice.

Thats just hyperbole he doesn't have the feats to compare himself to Cap. By the way those Batman feats are impressive but in some of those cases the beings are not as powerful as the ones I've refered to with Cap and Batman still needed help.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:10 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thats a brute force sonic attack. The examples I gave were sonics attacks directed at the mind.

You missed the point completely Batman wouldnt have been able to do anything if he was abnormally weak either.

Ok now you're just talking and not debating and just repeating what you said

You're forgetting the fact that his mother died at a young age and he came from a broken home. So Cap didn't come from a loving family that Bruce did. He also had to fight because he was picked on all the time Bruce didn't have to do that he was rich.

I'll take a look later.

Everybody feels fear, there are lots of examples of Batman feeling fear. I'm also talking about in his own realm, the only being that I'm aware of beating Nightmare in his own realm apart from Cap was a mindless Hulk and the reason why he overcome Nightmare was because he didn't have a mind to feel fear, even then he was only seen breifly dragging Nightmare away.

Ok those feats are impressive can't see anybody as powerful as Nightmare, Korvac or beyonder in those scans Cap wins.

Banshee's scream directly attacks soul.

So no, it wasn't a brute sonic attack, whatever that means.

Supergirl>>>>>Cap. By your own troll logic.

Batman beat Trans in willpower who were treating Spectre like a toy.

Cap didn't beat Nightmare, Korvac or Beyonder in willpower.

Batman shits on him in terms of willpower.

thumb up

Last edited by abhilegend on Aug 26th, 2015 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Banshee's scream directly attacks soul.

So no, it wasn't a brute sonic attack, whatever that means.

Can I have proof that it directly attacks the soul and have other feats of people hes been able to affect?

[B Supergirl>>>>>Cap. By your own troll logic.
[/B]

Yea actually it might if it’s a good feat and you got more to back it up.

Batman beat Trans in willpower who were treating Spectre like a toy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who was the being, what was the context and how often has he done it?

Cap didn't beat Nightmare, Korvac or Beyonder in willpower.

Batman shits on him in terms of willpower.

thumb up

Yea he beat Korvac in willpower, the other examples are related to willpower can’t be bothered to explain it again right now.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Can I have proof that it directly attacks the soul and have other feats of people hes been able to affect?

Yea actually it might if it’s a good feat and you got more to back it up.

Batman beat Trans in willpower who were treating Spectre like a toy.

Who was the being, what was the context and how often has he done it?

Yea he beat Korvac in willpower, the other examples are related to willpower can’t be bothered to explain it again right now. [/B][/QUOTE]
Concession accepted.

I've posted Batman's willpower feats. Try to educate yourself.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Willpower alone? Cap has many more attributes than that as I have listed and as is common knowledge among comic book readers.

I never said nor implied that he didn't have other attributes.

And I still think he stops at Sinestro.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 03:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote