KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New 52 Superman vs Superboy Prime

New 52 Superman vs Superboy Prime
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
N52 before his nerf wasn't far off preboot Superman, and as much as Prime gets wanked, I don't think he's the be all and end all he'd made out to be.

I think Prime wins, but not remotely easily.

thumb up

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 05:39 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Prime wins. He's has the second greatest quantifiable strength feat in history. Moving many planets ftl. I cant write enough zeros for that feat. Punching so hard to retconn shit? Penetrating Superman with hv so easily, like he was made or air. Tanking universal explosions.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 06:41 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by h1a8
Prime wins. He's has the second greatest quantifiable strength feat in history. Moving many planets ftl. I cant write enough zeros for that feat. Penetrating Superman so easily. Tanking universal explosions.

sick

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 07:09 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime wins.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
Don't understand. Hulk fought a being that was twice as strong as Thor (during the beginning of the battle)...by the end of the battle that power was tripled and Hulk still punched his head off but no one seems to dwell on it like the people that is clinging to the Superman and Doomsday fight. Don't get it. Add in space cheese fts, your average Hulk should be operating at abstract levels. Hell, Hulk almost overpowered an abstract recently. He will remain at his tier just like Superman should as well. With that said, even though Superman and your average Hulk have some insane strength fts, Prime still merk them.
What fight are you even describing?

Also scan me Scandaddy.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:07 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Don't understand. Hulk fought a being that was twice as strong as Thor (during the beginning of the battle)...by the end of the battle that power was tripled and Hulk still punched his head off but no one seems to dwell on it like the people that is clinging to the Superman and Doomsday fight. Don't get it. Add in space cheese fts, your average Hulk should be operating at abstract levels. Hell, Hulk almost overpowered an abstract recently. He will remain at his tier just like Superman should as well. With that said, even though Superman and your average Hulk have some insane strength fts, Prime still merk them.
I lol'd hard here.

Why did carver pop into this thread with his dick throbbingheart bleeding for Hulk? It's so random(even for him) that it's literally hysterical.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 26th, 2016 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
I lol'd hard here.

Why did carver pop into this thread with his dick throbbingheart bleeding for Hulk? It's so random(even for him) that it's literally hysterical.
Because that's what every post of him is based around anyway. He might as well carve out the middleman and speak directly about Hulk. The only time that isn't the case is when he's talking about Wonder Woman... the true wife of Hulk.

It's like when Abhi talks about any character ever that isn't Superman... he's really talking about Superman and how it could relate to him.

Nu Carve R (NuCR) is just going for it though, and it's admirable. I almost want to read his battlezone with Bw just to see if he goes off the rails and throws Hulk in there like Hulk throws mountains.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Galan007
I lol'd hard here.

I facepalmed so hard I look like this motherphucker right here from lotr

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:33 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote