KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor: fist fight

Superman vs Thor: fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
No I ain't.

Er... By being nearly as strong, nearly as durable, but having a skill edge,

Why don't you go ahead and tell us?

By nearly as strong? Not really.

By nearly as durable? Not really.

Skill edge? Nope.

Like I said Superman doesn't loses to heralds in h2h.

Thor doesn't gets a single win until you show a single ko of Superman from a Thor level being. It simply doesn't happens.

Even people stronger than Superman have trouble knocking him out.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 06:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A low Herald named Doomsday did it once.

Doomsday got killed once Superman cut loose. And Doomsday is low Herald just like Kurse us mid Herald.

Aka not really.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 06:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by abhilegend on Aug 20th, 2015 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 06:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

And that was featless Glads from alternate timeline, right?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Alternate, yes, featless, no. Him and Thor had to work together to stop a crashing plane. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:02 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He doesn't want to get down and dirty with Gaea's baby boy with Kal's measure.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:07 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Yes, he said Thor was too strong for him afterwards for some reason.

I've seen below Herald level characters oneshot Thor twice in the same issue.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Watch kids, Thor demonstrating his dynamic strength.

Ultimus oneshots Thor.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

<Thor> "You knocked me out once, but now I have your measure!"

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

<Superma--err--Demon Druid> *knocks out Thor, again*

<Thor> :That's it, I'm going to pull out all the stop and fight you to a double KO with energy blasts and all that where Ultimus wakes up earlier"*

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/r61v.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/sxo0.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/73x9.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/7e4r.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/nxdn.jpg/

Whew.

Thor's other equal Hercules didn't fare any better. Who came to the rescue and taught how to get the job done?

http://i.imgur.com/VEvDsv3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZjI2KRN.jpg

Why? Our good ol' captain america, who else? Hell of a dynamic factor Thor, you're almost as strong as Cap.

thumb up

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:08 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He doesn't want to get down and dirty with Gaea's baby boy with Kal's measure.

For the sake of curiosity even though a mod will eventually tell us to get back on topic(since JLA/AVENGERS being used is against the rules), what exactly do you think Thor would do? He boasted he "has his measure," and for the sake of the argument, let's assume it was fact instead of him being egotistical, but the fight was primarily hand-to-hand, and Thor lost. And he doesn't have Mjolnir here to try and compensate for the physical disadvantage.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:14 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

How could anybody think Thor gets even one win here is baffling.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thor is quite capable of winnng a normal fight, but not really a fistfight. He will lose to Superman the same way he loses to Hulk in those fights where he just punches and such. Thor isn't quite in their class on standard showings. Now, in a regular fight Thor can win for sure. But it'd be hard for him to win 2 straight up slugfests without Mjolnir.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:24 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Well, if someone like Aquaman, the King of Halibuts could one-shot Superdouche... shifty

PR gonna rain on your parade soon.

True...

I LOLed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:37 PM
h1a8

With speed equalized then Thor's skill will help greatly in trying to overcome the strength deficit. Thor may get a win or so if he uses his best skill shown (no punch brawling crap he usually does) while Clark just using punch brawling, similar to how Cap, Bats, or BP can get wins over much stronger (lesser skilled) beings.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:41 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

See that's the diff b/n you and me Abhi.. Sure you can go ahead and just focus on low showings.. Right on cue... Sigh...

Btw that alt Gladz was willing to kill while Thor was holding back(as we learned later on) and at the same time watching for the human's safety.

And to answer your question. Atlas phukked him up I guess mainly because he derives his strength from magic.

And I'm pretty sure Anointed One not only physically knocked him the phukk out, but also killed him in the process. Iirc....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:58 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That alternate Glads also woke up moments later from a blast that rivaled Odin in power. He was beastly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

See that's the diff b/n you and me Abhi.. Sure you can go ahead and just focus on low showings.. Right on cue... Sigh...

Btw that alt Gladz was willing to kill while Thor was holding back(as we learned later on) and at the same time watching for the human's safety.

And to answer your question. Atlas phukked him up I guess mainly because he derives his strength from magic.

And I'm pretty sure Anointed One not only physically knocked him the phukk out, but also killed him in the process. Iirc....

I'm going to guess you didn't read THE COMING OF ATLAS and the New Krypton stuff it was a prelude to.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:04 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm going to guess you didn't read THE COMING OF ATLAS and the New Krypton stuff it was a prelude to.

Read Atlas.

Some new kryp.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:15 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptoniano
Zoom

Originally posted by abhilegend
By nearly as strong? Not really.

By nearly as durable? Not really.

Skill edge? Nope.

Like I said Superman doesn't loses to heralds in h2h.

Thor doesn't gets a single win until you show a single ko of Superman from a Thor level being. It simply doesn't happens.

Even people stronger than Superman have trouble knocking him out.

Agreed. Thor is nowhere as durable or strong as Superman.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:16 PM
Kryptoniano is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptoniano a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptoniano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Read Atlas.

Some new kryp.

If you only read some of the New Krypton stuff, you most likely didn't see them looking back at the Atlas thing. They were using those satellites for magick with different effects. I'm fairly certain Thor doesn't have a similar effect just being there.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:28 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Delta1938
If you only read some of the New Krypton stuff, you most likely didn't see them looking back at the Atlas thing. They were using those satellites for magick with different effects. I'm fairly certain Thor doesn't have a similar effect just being there.

Like the ones used on Kara and Krypto?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:53 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
I lost faith in you.

Youre not giving me much man! He's too gimped 😂 let him wrap those hands in lightning and it's much better for him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote